Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok heres some good old fashion pumpkin pie want some whip cream with it or van. ice cream? Oh and got some baked pumpkin seeds for everyone 2!
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
      Ok heres some good old fashion pumpkin pie want some whip cream with it or van. ice cream? Oh and got some baked pumpkin seeds for everyone 2!
      Pumpin pie with whipped cream ? That right up there with strawberries and whipped cream and,and woops,sorry forgot where I was there for a minute. Yea,I take some
      MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
        Pumpin pie with whipped cream ? That right up there with strawberries and whipped cream and,and woops,sorry forgot where I was there for a minute. Yea,I take some
        OH my im blushing heres your pie sweety. Oh and take a look at my first pumpkin carving and let me know what you think.

Comment

OH my im blushing heres your pie sweety. Oh and take a look at my first pumpkin carving and let me know what you think.

Where you get a picture of my sister to use as a guide for the witch on pumpkin ?

For Brunch we got omletes,fried potato's,biscuits,gravy,cereal,
          and assorted fruits. For lunch we having roast beef,fried chicken and meat loaf,plus our side bars with veggies,salad fixings and deserts.
          MIB

Comment

Where you get a picture of my sister to use as a guide for the witch on pumpkin ?

For Brunch we got omletes,fried potato's,biscuits,gravy,cereal,
            and assorted fruits. For lunch we having roast beef,fried chicken and meat loaf,plus our side bars with veggies,salad fixings and deserts.
            Im I to late for breakfast?
            I asked her to stand still so I could carve it lol

Comment

Im I to late for breakfast?
              I asked her to stand still so I could carve it lol
              You're never late for breakfast. Here's you an omlete, fried potato's,biscuits with gravy,and a couple extra biscuits and some strawberry jam.
              MIB

Comment

You're never late for breakfast. Here's you an omlete, fried potato's,biscuits with gravy,and a couple extra biscuits and some strawberry jam.
                Oh thank you so much I would love some juice also. How have you been on a personal note?

Comment

Oh thank you so much I would love some juice also. How have you been on a personal note?
                  Here is your orange juice. Been doing as well as can be expected I guess,considering I got bad cold,broke my thumb and first finger on
                  left hand last night,luckily I am right handed.
                  County Extension agent called this morning.Seems like a local 4-H group wants to do some projects for next year and wanted to know if I'd over see them so nobody gets hurt.He remembered when my son was in 4-H years ago. Life in the fast lane
                  MIB

Comment

• Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells,
                    Jingle all the way,
                    Oh what fun it is
                    Riding in a 1 horse open sleigh,hey
                    MIB

Comment

• Ive been overseeeing a halloween commitee for the party tonight now im sick with cold I think you gave it to me and I cant go tonight to the party

Comment

Ive been overseeeing a halloween commitee for the party tonight now im sick with cold I think you gave it to me and I cant go tonight to the party
                        What you doing out ? I take you home and put you to bed,give you all kinds of orange juice to drive them germs away
                        MIB

Comment

What you doing out ? I take you home and put you to bed,give you all kinds of orange juice to drive them germs away
                          I think its the fever making me delirouse! (SP) Please take me home im glad you know where I live. and put me to bed with lots of care.lol

Comment

• can we get some popcycles please.

Comment

can we get some popcycles please.
                              yes,we can get you popcycles,and a good herbal tea to
                              MIB

Comment

yes,we can get you popcycles,and a good herbal tea to
                                Oh I love to lick and suck on popcyles!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.