Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here,finally and ready to take orders.

Apachefire,I was sorta thinking along the same lines of November and December.I have a lot of decorations we can use.I'll bring them in and you can see what we want to use.
    MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• MMMmmmm.....cinnymon rolls! Have you seen the new CinnaPretzels? At least it gives you a handle so you don't get sticky all over the keyboard.

Gonna start some fondue pots and make an apple dipping center...caramel, a couple different toppings, and lots of sprinkles...all kinds of nuts, candy sprinkles, crumbled toffee....
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
        MMMmmmm.....cinnymon rolls! Have you seen the new CinnaPretzels? At least it gives you a handle so you don't get sticky all over the keyboard.

Gonna start some fondue pots and make an apple dipping center...caramel, a couple different toppings, and lots of sprinkles...all kinds of nuts, candy sprinkles, crumbled toffee....
        MMMM Sounds yummy great!
        Thank you
        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
        weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
          MMMM Sounds yummy great!
          Thank you
          Does sound good. Foxmoon you feeling any better ?
          MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
            Does sound good. Foxmoon you feeling any better ?
            Oh yes feeling much better just have it in my chest know thanks for asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
              Morning all still feeling like ick so just stopping by so I dont have to cook and make my own food ill be taking some home and getting more rest! I like all the ideas going trick or treating on the 31st but I could stop by after and come to the party.
              sorry you are sick foxmoon, but glad you are feeling better. thank you for not staying and spreading those germs among us! the only costume i could think of if i got sick would be 'jabba the hut' *laughing* well, MIB. since it looks like foxmoon wont be here until late on hallloween, how about having the party this saturday. so the party wont be competing with trick-or-treaters? please let me know which day you prefer, and what time (s) you can cover for the party. is anyone else going to be here as far as cooks or some thing? where the heck is WYO_ROSE? thank you for taking care of the breakfast and lunch crowds MIB....
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
              "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
              "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
              "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
              "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

I'm here,finally and ready to take orders.

Apachefire,I was sorta thinking along the same lines of November and December.I have a lot of decorations we can use.I'll bring them in and you can see what we want to use.
                that sounds great MIB! this place is large enough to needs lots of decorations. again, we need to discuss dates and times for those two gatherings too! how else are we going to make the announcements?
                Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 10-24-2007, 03:43 AM. Reason: CRAZY COMPUTER BUGS!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

I'm here,finally and ready to take orders.

see, MIB....great minds think alike! *laughing* im glad you have alot of decorations. as you can see, it takes lots and lots to get this place looking festive. we still need to discuss dates, and times in order to put out the word. please let me know asap about this party or its going to fizzle....
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

MMMmmmm.....cinnymon rolls! Have you seen the new CinnaPretzels? At least it gives you a handle so you don't get sticky all over the keyboard.

there you are WYO_ROSE! i was just asking MIB about you. what date or time can you help with the halloween party? im glad someone likes my cinnamon rolls! *laughing* ...i havent heard of cinnapretzels. i believe i will stick to my buns and rolls. fondue pots sound great! i can hardly wait to try them!
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Morning fever spiked back up going to pick some eggs up and juice then go home and crawl back into bed.

Hope everybody has a great day maybe ill see yall in the noon time

Comment

• *yawn*

Y'all know what I want...can we add an extra shot today?
                        HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilbigwoman View Post
                          Y'all know what I want...can we add an extra shot today?
                          Of course we can a double shot of expresso with your cafe latte! That way you can really zing arouond lol

Comment

• Oh no, hope you feel better soon! *spraying Lysol around*
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

Oh no, hope you feel better soon! *spraying Lysol around*
                              Hello coming in for a mitute with my face mask on to not spread germs grabbing my food I called it in it looks yummy thanks!

Comment

• foxmoon, i hope you also picked up some sugar free ice pops to get your fever down. also good for keeping you hydrated! today i made a giant pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. we made the noodles right here in the kitchen. take care and rest! rest! rest! we dont want you to miss the party!
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.