This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
    I'd like an NdN taco and a big bowl of wild rice, no cream of anything in it please! Just rice and meat.

A big ole cream cheese and raspberry Danish and a cup of coffee.

And whatever Migizikwe wants.
    Here's your order. How's school going ? Been missing seeing you all here.
    MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• Hey Hammerman, I'd die for some strawberries! Mmmmmmm!
      I know I know- this is not the right time for strawberries....
      Grin. But I always want what I can't get so easily!

Well....if I can't get strawberries, I'd love something with pinto beans - just to give it a try. And a normal black coffee please.

Oh, and: It's kind of nipply in here, would you please make some fire? *g*

Comment

• Hello hello nice to see everyone one IHB ill start the fire how ya been? Hey how bout some soup? with some ham and yes it will have your pinto beans in it to. But if you would really like some starw berries I froze some and ill share! LOL
        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
        weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by indian-heart-beat View Post
          Hey Hammerman, I'd die for some strawberries! Mmmmmmm!
          I know I know- this is not the right time for strawberries....
          Grin. But I always want what I can't get so easily!

Well....if I can't get strawberries, I'd love something with pinto beans - just to give it a try. And a normal black coffee please.

Oh, and: It's kind of nipply in here, would you please make some fire? *g*
          Good,gotta fire going-makes it nice,there also some strawberries in the back freezer,think I put a big pot of chilli on to.
          IHB how is everything in your house today ? Fox you feeling any better ??
          MIB

Comment

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
            Good,gotta fire going-makes it nice,there also some strawberries in the back freezer,think I put a big pot of chilli on to.
            IHB how is everything in your house today ? Fox you feeling any better ??
            Yep feeling much better! Heard you have been working long hours you ready for some fun in the straw? LOL

Comment

• All Is Well In O-Town

Originally posted by MIB View Post
              Here's your order. How's school going ? Been missing seeing you all here.
              Glad mid-terms are over. Getting great grades, not spectacular but nothing to freak out about either. I miss it too, but I am way too distracted by many many many many many things. Case in point anything on the net period really. Forums especially, not matter how enjoyable and funny and supportive they may be and what not.

I need to focus so I can get killer grades and succeed in the next phase of my life/career/relationship.

Howdy ya'll been missin all of you too.

Peace
              OD
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                Yep feeling much better! Heard you have been working long hours you ready for some fun in the straw? LOL
                I'm always ready for some fun in the straw,definately relieve the tension.

OD tell migizi to keep us posted how you doing.Getting that education is the important thing.
                MIB

Comment

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
                  I'm always ready for some fun in the straw,definately relieve the tension.
                  I am feeling so much better I can help in here again yahoo! Mib glad to here you are doing well in O town LOL Tell Migi we miss her and to come on by and give us a shout. So I will take 1 of everything you made MIB got my appetite back. I cant wait till the party please tell me we are gonna have some music. I feel like dancing!

Comment

• hello MIB, fox, OD and everyone. (waving hello and giving out incouraging hugs) is today sunday? if it is, are we discussing the food for the party yet? hey fox, are you going to wear a costume? i will be in and out today. im trying to get some cleaning and laundry done before the party. so, whats for lunch today MIB? oh yeah, did you like your breakfast this morning? i tried to keep every thing hot until you came in....
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                      hello MIB, fox, OD and everyone. (waving hello and giving out incouraging hugs) is today sunday? if it is, are we discussing the food for the party yet? hey fox, are you going to wear a costume? i will be in and out today. im trying to get some cleaning and laundry done before the party. so, whats for lunch today MIB? oh yeah, did you like your breakfast this morning? i tried to keep every thing hot until you came in....
                      Thanks for the hug! Oh yes I will be wearing a costume! Always love Halloween!

Comment

Thanks for the hug! Oh yes I will be wearing a costume! Always love Halloween!

you are very welcome for the hug. im glad you are feeling better and coming to the party! great FOX....i was hoping that a lot of people would be wearing a costume. do you mind if i ask you what it looks like? i dont have a cam or i would try to have one on. oh well. no one comes out here to the country mountains (dirt roads). but we still decorate. its beautiful up here with all the fall colors dancing in the wind. that wind....kind of brisk today....brrr. have you seen MIB today? do you have ideas for the party menu?
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Looks like we got a few here today. Glad to see everybody out moving around and feeling good. Looks good in here for Halloween. You all come up with menu and that's what we'll have.

Foxmoon there you a big plate of food,and for desert you got apple pie with a dip of ice cream.
                          MIB

Comment

• party menu suggestion....

well, we havent had spaghetti and meatballs for awhile. chicken wings plain to super spicy. and pizza's with a green salad bar (spinach, mixed greens) with all the trimmings to ad to salads.
                            lots of texas toast garlic bread & soft garlic or plain bread sticks. pumpkin pies, apple pies, cupcakes with orange icing and sugar decorations. with of course the soft freeze holding vanillia, chocholate and strawberry. yum, now im hungry.*laughing*
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Ok I made a cake for the party tell me what you think Oh we have to make some punch and put it in a couldren with floating eyeballs that would be fun I got lots of other ideas to! Heres the cake and ill get you a pic of the costume im gonna be wearing.

Thanks MIB for the wonderful food!

Comment

Ok I made a cake for the party tell me what you think Oh we have to make some punch and put it in a couldren with floating eyeballs that would be fun I got lots of other ideas to! Heres the cake and ill get you a pic of the costume im gonna be wearing.

Thanks MIB for the wonderful food!

WOW FOXMOON!! great cake! may we taste test it? *laughing* yummy, and spooky looking. i can tell you spent some time on this cake. is it chocholate inside? you sound like you have lots of ideas. post away....

PS, LOVE THE WITCH STICKING OUT HER TONGUE. HOW DID YOU POST MORE THAN ONE PIC? I CAN ONLY GET ONE.
                                Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 10-28-2007, 06:25 PM. Reason: i didnt want to make another post so i added it to this one.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X