Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello and welcome 2LINECARRANDMORGAN. so glad you made it! have you seen MIB or FOXMOON around yet? i saw that they came in earlier but i believe they have snuck off together again. well, just make your self to home and eat whatever you see there on the food bars. the hot drinks are over there at the end of the counter. mmm this guacamole i made turned out pretty good....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• I'm here too...trick or treat...lol....
      "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

• lol thank you for the invation ,i love guak
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• if you dont see what you want to eat, just let us know and it can be whipped up, im sure! (everything is decorated. there are orange and purple lights in the windows and on the trees in front and out back around the picnic tables. there are a couple of bonfires lit out back to keep the surrounding air warm. also to set the mood. there are lots of spiders, bats, orange n purple crepe paper streamers everywhere. in one of the booths two skeletons are posed. one with a black bow tie and the other with a pink ribbon taped to her head. all kinds of halloween decorations are put here and there, even in the restrooms. there are lots of pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns inside and out, along with bales of hay and cornstalks!....)
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Apache Fire tripped on my leg lighting pumpkins and woke me up 2 LOL I fell asleep for about 3 hours im up now and ready to party! Thank goodness you started the fire I might of froze with this cold air out ok here is a treat for all of you!

A doctor at an insane asylum decided to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands. When the day of the game arrived. Everything went quite well.

As the National Anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up Nuts", and the patients complied by standing up.

After the anthem, he yelled, "Down Nuts", and they all sat back down in their seats.

After a home run was hit, the doctor yelled, "Cheer Nuts".
            They all broke out into applause and cheered.

When the umpire made a particularly bad call against the star of the home team, the Doctor yelled, "Booooo Nuts" and they all started booing and cat calling.

Comfortable with their response, the doctor decided to go get a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge.
            When he returned, there was a riot in progress.

Finding his tizzied assistant, the doctor asked, "What in the world happened?" The assistant replied, "Well everything was going just fine until this guy walked by and yelled,

"PEANUTS!"
            In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
            weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
              lol thank you for the invation ,i love guak

yeah, and my guak looks grusome too, *laughing* but at least it taste good.

hey, welcome LAKOTA_WINYAN how is everything with you? we hope you enjoy the food, drinks and dancing. the cold drinks are in the big black cauldrens that have the dry ice making things look like los angeles on a good day....i can say that cos im originally from los angeles county. *laughing*
              Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 10-30-2007, 09:58 PM.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• hey, FOXMOON im glad you finally woke up. i was so tired too, that i had fallen asleep in the back booth. 2LINECARRANDMORGAN had to come in and find me like that...*laughing* wow, that is one old joke FOXMOON. but funny. so where is MIB?
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Hey everyone you can eat the eyeballs in the punch they are those gummi ones lol Hows everybody doing tonight?

Comment

• thank you
                    im in costum im a spelling book with a big chif tablet and a pencle
                    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
                      thank you
                      im in costum im a spelling book with a big chif tablet and a pencle
                      ohhhh noooo* laughing* thats like my neighbor over there. he is the one with the huge pot on his head....guess what he said he is.....

i was wondering what those things were doing in the punch FOXMOON. they kinda look slimey....*laughing*
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• unfortunately I can't be here to party, and I am a bearer of bad news. For those that knew MIB, and joked around with him,if you know any good prayers say them. He was admitted
                        to local hospital about 2 hours ago .Doctors seem to feel he's had a heart attack. I'm his son, and I came back to lock up and get some insurance information. I know he liked this board,
                        and he always commented and laughed about the adventures of The Cafe. Hope I didn't spoil the party.

Comment

• hello guests! come on in and make yourself at home. there is plenty to eat, drink and pick a song from the jukebox that you want to dance to....just have fun!!
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                            ohhhh noooo* laughing* thats like my neighbor over there. he is the one with the huge pot on his head....guess what he said he is.....

i was wondering what those things were doing in the punch FOXMOON. they kinda look slimey....*laughing*
                            LOL bout the slimey but what did he say ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JWB View Post
                              unfortunately I can't be here to party, and I am a bearer of bad news. For those that knew MIB, and joked around with him,if you know any good prayers say them. He was admitted
                              to local hospital about 2 hours ago .Doctors seem to feel he's had a heart attack. I'm his son, and I came back to lock up and get some insurance information. I know he liked this board,
                              and he always commented and laughed about the adventures of The Cafe. Hope I didn't spoil the party.
                              OMG JWB, PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE. WE KNOW HIM WELL AND WILL SAY PRAYERS FOR HIM RIGHT NOW...TC AND LET HIM KNOW WE ALL LOVE HIM. WE EXPECT HIM TO MAKE A SPEEDY RECOVERY!WE ARE SO GLAD YOU CAME TO LET US KNOW!
                              Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 10-30-2007, 10:16 PM.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• thats pencil ,and i dont know about your guy with a pot on his head but a fellow in a nother thread is royal.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.