This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWB View Post
    unfortunately I can't be here to party, and I am a bearer of bad news. For those that knew MIB, and joked around with him,if you know any good prayers say them. He was admitted
    to local hospital about 2 hours ago .Doctors seem to feel he's had a heart attack. I'm his son, and I came back to lock up and get some insurance information. I know he liked this board,
    and he always commented and laughed about the adventures of The Cafe. Hope I didn't spoil the party.
    OMG Please tell hime hes got to get better real soon so we can go dancing please tell him Foxy said so !!!! I will pray for him!!!!! Guys lets all say a prayer for mib at 10:15 pm tonight!!!!!!
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
      OMG Please tell hime hes got to get better real soon so we can go dancing please tell him Foxy said so !!!! I will pray for him!!!!! Guys lets all say a prayer for mib at 10:15 pm tonight!!!!!!
      IS THAT CENTRAL TIME? IM SAYING ONE NOW.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
      "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
      "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
      "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
      "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
        IS THAT CENTRAL TIME? IM SAYING ONE NOW.
        Ok i will to be back in awhile! ill say it right now also!

Comment

• wow ill pray too
          Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• I'm on my way back now.I'll pass along the messages to him.

Comment

I'm on my way back now.I'll pass along the messages to him.
              THANK YOU JWB, WE'LL PRAY FOR YOU TOO.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• I was just coming by to place an order "To Go" - heard the news about MIB - he seems like a really cool guy, and it's too bad that he is sick. I will pray, too, that all will go well and he will be back eatin' at the cafe soon.

Comment

I'm on my way back now.I'll pass along the messages to him.
                  Ok thank you I will continue to pray please keep us updated please know that I have prayed for you and him and your family during this rough time !

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                    I was just coming by to place an order "To Go" - heard the news about MIB - he seems like a really cool guy, and it's too bad that he is sick. I will pray, too, that all will go well and he will be back eatin' at the cafe soon.
                    So do you want cake and punch with eyeballs floating around or what would u like?

Comment

• im sorry everyone, but i cant do this 'party' now. i will talk to you all soon. maybe FOXMOON will stay. i might check in later or tomorrow....any of you may contact me in a private message or e-mail. thank you for coming though....
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• thank you and i understand and i will keep this family in my prayers for good will and wellbeing to them
                        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• Oops - I thought the party was tomorrow... better grab my costume!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                            So do you want cake and punch with eyeballs floating around or what would u like?
                            Sure - there's always room for cake! And maybe some of those little smokie links that they serve as appetizers with some barbecue sauce!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                              Sure - there's always room for cake! And maybe some of those little smokie links that they serve as appetizers with some barbecue sauce!
                              Love the costume and we have some mummy dogs LOL they are the little weiners rolled in some batter but there is BBQ suace on the table next to them help your self!
                              BOO
                              I see you

Comment

• Thanks Foxy - too bad about MIB, though.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X