This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
    I think we should make some little wreaths for centerpieces for the tables out of colorful leaves and I also emailed MIBs regular email hoping his son might respond to that.Ill have more for you on this fall thing later I have kids everywhere in my house cant think straight we just got back from a bowling birthday party for my 9 year old!
    i cut some real tree branches that are filled with yellows, reds, oranges and everything blending from one color to the other. they are beautiful. and the great thing about these branches, when the leaves dry, the bright colors remain! the wreaths sound great. you sound like you have a hand full. thank you for your input about this and MIB. talk to you later....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• Your welcome I need somebody to make me some good food I havent been eating right so real weak!
      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
      weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

Your welcome I need somebody to make me some good food I havent been eating right so real weak!
        i guess we all do..but who is up to cooking?
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
          i guess we all do..but who is up to cooking?
          I dont know I guess I will I have swedish meatballs I have Mac and cheese with ham in it I have green beans with bacon in it and fried chicken cheese cubes crackers salad and lots of desserts too pick from also we have apple cider fruit punch and tea!

Comment

• good morning!

"Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

• Morning would you like something to drink ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                MMMmmmm.....cinnymon rolls! Have you seen the new CinnaPretzels? At least it gives you a handle so you don't get sticky all over the keyboard.

Gonna start some fondue pots and make an apple dipping center...caramel, a couple different toppings, and lots of sprinkles...all kinds of nuts, candy sprinkles, crumbled toffee....
                YUM...ur still the best cook this ol cafe of Reds has ever had..dropped in afew dayz ago but u were off..any of the ol gang around here sides u? believe it or not I got a job as a bigrig driver..Averitt express sent me 2 school 2 learn how 2 drive 1..they paid 4 my school 2..yay..lol.. just got my cdl this am & outta school ..I start next mon..been a really rough year but it's all good now..nice 2 know ur still here..cya soon..grabs a quick latte ..
                Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleCricket View Post
                  YUM...ur still the best cook this ol cafe of Reds has ever had..dropped in afew dayz ago but u were off..any of the ol gang around here sides u? believe it or not I got a job as a bigrig driver..Averitt express sent me 2 school 2 learn how 2 drive 1..they paid 4 my school 2..yay..lol.. just got my cdl this am & outta school ..I start next mon..been a really rough year but it's all good now..nice 2 know ur still here..cya soon..grabs a quick latte ..
                  Hi Auntie!!! I've missed you! Email me sometime if you get time.....
                  sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• MIB (aka The Energizer Bunny) goes home tomorrow.He started complaining about the food.He told doctor he was going to have to call Red Horse Cafe for delievery service and the doctor wanted to know where The Cafe was. MIB said something about the white peoples food and nursing was going to kill him and he had to get out for some ndn food and nursing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWB View Post
                      MIB (aka The Energizer Bunny) goes home tomorrow.He started complaining about the food.He told doctor he was going to have to call Red Horse Cafe for delievery service and the doctor wanted to know where The Cafe was. MIB said something about the white peoples food and nursing was going to kill him and he had to get out for some ndn food and nursing.
                      That's great news!!!! Give that Energizer Bunny a big gentle hug from all of us

There was even a thread for him, I wonder where it's at now, cannot find it anymore. But anyway....good to know he's feeling
                      better!!!!

Comment

MIB (aka The Energizer Bunny) goes home tomorrow.He started complaining about the food.He told doctor he was going to have to call Red Horse Cafe for delievery service and the doctor wanted to know where The Cafe was. MIB said something about the white peoples food and nursing was going to kill him and he had to get out for some ndn food and nursing.
                        Tell him I will be his bed side nurse and that I have missed him dearly. LOL! I am so glad to here hes ok thanks so much for coming here and letting us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*laughing* oh , thank you so much JWB for letting us know about your dad MIB. things around here just havent been the same without him. maybe soon we will be up and cooking again. (im making your dad a huge pile of frybread and the last of the berries with real whipped cream and a huge pot of coffee right now!) please tell him hello for me. thanks!
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Come out come out MIB dont be shy and play with me its so good to have you back. Lets be fruitful today! Berries lots of berries lol. You have to be careful not to play to hard. LOL

Comment

Your welcome I need somebody to make me some good food I havent been eating right so real weak!
                              *thinking to myself,now do I go in the front door and fix them ndn taco's,steak fries, and a big salad,or do I sneak in back door and fix me something and sneak back out.Na,they been good little workers it looks like so I slip in and fix em up what I was thinking.*I hope they can't read my mind.
                              MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
                                *thinking to myself,now do I go in the front door and fix them ndn taco's,steak fries, and a big salad,or do I sneak in back door and fix me something and sneak back out.Na,they been good little workers it looks like so I slip in and fix em up what I was thinking.*I hope they can't read my mind.
                                I give MIB a big hug and hold him for awhile and kiss him all over saying so glad to see you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.