Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redhorse cafe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MIB View Post
    Explain a 49,huh ? 2 words explain it - party time.

    Now,where them shoulders at so I can start rubbing ?
    The way that I have read from different people I thought it was you know what time! I have stayed after and partied but not u know what LOL! Oh right there that feels wonderful! Its chilly tonight can we go by the fire and do this? Oh a little lower wow those knots are coming right out!
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

    Comment


    • I got some M&M's want some?
      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
      weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
        I got some M&M's want some?
        No wonder I couldn't find any,you bought them.
        MIB

        Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MIB View Post
          No wonder I couldn't find any,you bought them.
          I like to suck the hard shell off of them and then let the choc. melt in my mouth!
          In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
          weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
            I like to suck the hard shell off of them and then let the choc. melt in my mouth!
            *thinking to myself-nope,don't touch that 1 MIB,you'll get your butt in trouble*
            MIB

            Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

            Comment


            • So do you want some? LOL
              In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
              weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                So do you want some? LOL
                Lord all the loaded questions I been getting today. Thank you I would enjoy some M&M's while here in the cafe.

                I got some sage.Son found it, he went all around the outside of house,the inside,All around thhe shop and inside the shop.Smells like he did inside of van to.Said he wasn't taking any chances about me having another heart attack
                Last edited by MIB; 11-15-2007, 10:42 PM.
                MIB

                Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MIB View Post
                  Lord all the loaded questions I been getting today. Thank you I would enjoy some M&M's while here in the cafe.

                  I got some sage.Son found it, he went all around the outside of house,the inside,All around thhe shop and inside the shop.Smells like he did inside of van to.Said he wasn't taking any chances about me having another heart attack
                  Thank you for reminding me that I need to do a cleaning while everyone is gone.
                  In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                  weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                  Comment


                  • hello MIB & FOXMOON....sorry i havent been in to help much. my muscles are so sore, my teeth hurt! *laughing*
                    brrr, its cold outside today. we may get snow if it starts to rain at all. had to bring in both dogs or else theyd keep whining and banging the door all nite.
                    hey, MIB could you please make a wild pig bbq in the big kettle grill? you know how i like it, with all the pineapples n red cherries, spices n stuff. we havent had one of those since the hawaiian party in june. you make the perfect glaze! what a cook!
                    well, got to run again. have to get stuff ready for my hot swim tomorrow. then take two days in bet to recover! see you all soon!
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    "Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

                    **laughin**

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                      hello MIB & FOXMOON....sorry i havent been in to help much. my muscles are so sore, my teeth hurt! *laughing*
                      brrr, its cold outside today. we may get snow if it starts to rain at all. had to bring in both dogs or else theyd keep whining and banging the door all nite.
                      hey, MIB could you please make a wild pig bbq in the big kettle grill? you know how i like it, with all the pineapples n red cherries, spices n stuff. we havent had one of those since the hawaiian party in june. you make the perfect glaze! what a cook!
                      well, got to run again. have to get stuff ready for my hot swim tomorrow. then take two days in bet to recover! see you all soon!
                      Hello glad to see you sorry your so sore. Hey that sounds yummy I missed the one in June Please may we have a pig roast?
                      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                      weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                        hello MIB & FOXMOON....sorry i havent been in to help much. my muscles are so sore, my teeth hurt! *laughing*
                        brrr, its cold outside today. we may get snow if it starts to rain at all. had to bring in both dogs or else theyd keep whining and banging the door all nite.
                        hey, MIB could you please make a wild pig bbq in the big kettle grill? you know how i like it, with all the pineapples n red cherries, spices n stuff. we havent had one of those since the hawaiian party in june. you make the perfect glaze! what a cook!
                        well, got to run again. have to get stuff ready for my hot swim tomorrow. then take two days in bet to recover! see you all soon!
                        Here I get it fixed and she gone. Hey APACHEFIRE just remember "No Pain,No Gain"'as long as ya muscles is sore you getting somewhere,they'll ease up. Now if they wasn't sore,you not doing something right.
                        MIB

                        Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                        Comment


                        • Morning MIB ill be in the corner and find a nice slow song. I have to put a desk together today so I need some good stuff Bacon eggs over easy with some fry bread to soak up the juice, cant forget the hashbrowns mmmm! A tall glass of ice cold choc. milk would be good with it. How are you this morning?
                          In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                          weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                            Morning MIB ill be in the corner and find a nice slow song. I have to put a desk together today so I need some good stuff Bacon eggs over easy with some fry bread to soak up the juice, cant forget the hashbrowns mmmm! A tall glass of ice cold choc. milk would be good with it. How are you this morning?
                            Here is your order young lady. Bout half tempted to start coals going in pit and throw a pig in slow cooking.
                            MIB

                            Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MIB View Post
                              Here is your order young lady. Bout half tempted to start coals going in pit and throw a pig in slow cooking.
                              Oh please do and that food was great jus what I needed. I am going to hit the road and Ill be right back after I tackle that desk lol I wish you could come and help me put it together.
                              In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                              weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                              Comment


                              • Jingle Bells
                                Shotgun Shells
                                Santa wears a dress
                                In ain't no fun to ride alone
                                In a 1 horse open sleigh

                                BaHumbug

                                How the heck I suppose to get in mood for Christmas when they putting stuff out already,plus it gray/overcast/chilly out.

                                Think for Christmas cafe serve ham,potato salad and macaroni and cheese.
                                Last edited by MIB; 11-16-2007, 02:03 PM.
                                MIB

                                Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • jingle genie
                                  Dream Job
                                  by jingle genie
                                  If ya could have any job in the whole wide world... what would you do??? And why would you want to do that??
                                  10-23-2003, 07:15 PM
                                • bigskymt
                                  Need Recipes for Powwow Feed
                                  by bigskymt
                                  Hi,
                                  Just wondering if anyone has info on recipes for beef soup and frybread to feed 200-300 people at an outdoor powwow? My step-father passed and we would like to honor him with a feed but have never done this before. I would appreciate suggestions on recipes, ingredients, cooking times, equipment...
                                  08-19-2007, 05:18 AM
                                • GoggenGH
                                  What would you bring with you on a deserted Iceland?
                                  by GoggenGH
                                  If you were forces to live on a small Iceland, big enough to do a powwow dance, alone, what would you bring with you?
                                  There are off course fresh water and enough fruits to survive on your Iceland.
                                  And it's hot enough to not fresh at night.
                                  BUT no electricity, so sorry, you would...
                                  02-24-2011, 09:12 AM
                                • kitchemanitou
                                  Christian Pickup Lines!!
                                  by kitchemanitou
                                  THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.

                                  Christian Pick-up Lines

                                  1) Nice bible

                                  2) I would like to pray with you

                                  3) You know Jesus, Me too

                                  4) God told me to come talk to you

                                  5) I know a church where we...
                                  03-19-2005, 07:53 PM
                                • Paul G
                                  PowWows.com Quizes
                                  by Paul G
                                  PowWows.com is excited to open another new feature of the site!

                                  You now can take quizes and compete against each other in trivia contests. The categories will range from sports, music, movies, to history, and Pow Wows.

                                  There is only 1 quiz currenlty, but try your luck...
                                  06-18-2002, 11:31 AM

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X