This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
    Morning. Some of everything,huh ? You sure about that ?
    oh yes positive! LOL no coffee though.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• If I'm not back in 3 days, somebody put bail money on western union for me. I'm going short stuff hunting,and if she don't come back to Cafe peaceable I'll kidnap her
      MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

If I'm not back in 3 days, somebody put bail money on western union for me. I'm going short stuff hunting,and if she don't come back to Cafe peaceable I'll kidnap her
        K I got the bail. LOL

Comment

• Here I been gone a couple days looking for short stuff and this place dries up. We gotta liven it back up. FOXMOON what you and APACHEFIRE got planning for a Christmas party ? I promise I try to stay outta hospital.

Hey Migizi where you hiding at girl ? I need to talk to you. I tell you about what OD been saying when you not around.WE might be having OD goose for Christmas by time we get done cooking it.

Eyesrbrown4areason you got package here.Come claim it and take it home with you.If you hear gigling inside don't worry,it will be me.
          MIB

Comment

• I'd like some quiche` and some chorizo the hot kind. Some toast and a big glass of apple juice. And a big old raspberry creme cheese danish and some coffee please.

And of course what ever my love wants to eat as well.

Yawa^ko
            sigpic

Comment

• MIB ur so funny. So I dont know I have extra lights and some little Christmas tress center pieces Hey Apache Fire need some help.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
                I'd like some quiche` and some chorizo the hot kind. Some toast and a big glass of apple juice. And a big old raspberry creme cheese danish and some coffee please.

And of course what ever my love wants to eat as well.

Yawa^ko
                Here your order,and we hope you enjoy it.

Ok,been to the doctoes for a followe up on heart. There now a new dress code for unattached females in cafe.Tight blue jeans,tank tops,low cut tops,short shorts and halter tops. Doc says I need to get pulse and blood pressure up some ,so do your part to help keep me outta the hospital.
                Last edited by MIB; 12-04-2007, 05:54 PM.
                MIB

Comment

Here your order,and we hope you enjoy it.

Ok,been to the doctoes for a followe up on heart. There now a new dress code for unattached females in cafe.Tight blue jeans,tank tops,low cut tops,short shorts and halter tops. Doc says I need to get pulse and blood pressure up some ,so do your part to help keep me outta the hospital.
                  Lets turn on the jukebox and have a little party! Thats great news you wanna dance? We can see what comes up in conversation. I got a fire goin to for us out back for this chilly weather.

Comment

• We gonna have a Red Horse Cafe Christmas Eve Dinner. Now, the menu will be Prime Rib,Roast Beef, or Turkey, Mashed potatos,Mixed Veggies,Hot Dinner Rolls,apple and pumpkin pies. Coffee,tea, and green koolaid for drinks.

Now for the servers there will be 3 guys from ChipNDale Review for the ladies, and 3 playboy bunnies for the guys. And no touching the servers,at least while they serving food.
                    MIB

Comment

• You go with your dress code MIB!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sounds great to me! I will have some nice warm Hot choc. for it is snowing here we have 3 inches so far.
                        Oh yeah MIB let me take his pic but he wouldnt stop wiggling! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                          Sounds great to me! I will have some nice warm Hot choc. for it is snowing here we have 3 inches so far.
                          Oh yeah MIB let me take his pic but he wouldnt stop wiggling! LOL
                          Well when you took that picture you said put something into it,so I did.

You got 3 inches snow so far ? I'm on my way. My luck I get there and it all melt off.
                          MIB

Comment

Well when you took that picture you said put something into it,so I did.

You got 3 inches snow so far ? I'm on my way. My luck I get there and it all melt off.
                            I take it u like snow im like a bear during the winter i would rather snuggle in bed then go out in that cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                              I take it u like snow im like a bear during the winter i would rather snuggle in bed then go out in that cold.
                              Why you think I like snow? Stock up on groceries and firewood early and let it snow(preferably not alone).
                              MIB

Comment

Why you think I like snow? Stock up on groceries and firewood early and let it snow(preferably not alone).
                                LOL Thats sounds bout right!

I brought by some fried chicken and mashed potatos hope we can sit down and enjoy.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.