This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    yes I caught two in the chest , "mah new boozies wink wink" and a third in mah mouth for wich I chose to add some snow cone flavorins, yuuummm cherry is my favorite!

really mine is raspberry ,but not the blue kind the red raspberry

r u gonna sit and have some cocoa with us? it is real good and got the biiig marshmallows in it .
    A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

• I'll take some cocoa please. With some whipped cream too. Hi Migizi how YOU doin?
      sigpic

Comment

• since i heard the news about MIB from his sons post in here (JWB is his son), i have had a really bad case of indigestion. my chest really hurts and i have a lot of pain.

since i use my friends computer, if someone ever comes and post something about me here, please believe them if they have the same IP addy.

i was going to say that i dont know why i get so close to people here. but the truth is, i know why i get too close to people here. its because i am a lonely person and unable to get out much. i dont own a vehicle and i live far away from everything.

the more i talk to people here, the more real they become. i know games are played and not everyone tells the truth. some people out right lie. but what is said about someones health, like heart attacks or about death, really affects me. my heart aches with real loss and i feel really distressed right now. i cant help but weep and mourn. its the way i am.

i guess it really affects me because heart attacks run in my family. and i lost a young neice who was just 4 yrs old to a brain tumor on her brain stem. anyway, i just needed to let you know how i feel about all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
        "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
        "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
        "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
        "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• Just Did Some Packing And Stuffs. Long Hot Bath With No Toddler Interruptions. Ummm That Is About It Really, Talking Smack With Stacey On Im. Just Said Good Night To You, Poor Lil Sick Finals Baby. Awwwww. Hmmm I Will Get Myself Some....nothing Just Ice Water I Guess

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
            since i heard the news about MIB from his sons post in here (JWB is his son), i have had a really bad case of indigestion. my chest really hurts and i have a lot of pain.

since i use my friends computer, if someone ever comes and post something about me here, please believe them if they have the same IP addy.

i was going to say that i dont know why i get so close to people here. but the truth is, i know why i get too close to people here. its because i am a lonely person and unable to get out much. i dont own a vehicle and i live far away from everything.

the more i talk to people here, the more real they become. i know games are played and not everyone tells the truth. some people out right lie. but what is said about someones health, like heart attacks or about death, really affects me. my heart aches with real loss and i feel really distressed right now. i cant help but weep and mourn. its the way i am.

i guess it really affects me because heart attacks run in my family. and i lost a young neice who was just 4 yrs old to a brain tumor on her brain stem. anyway, i just needed to let you know how i feel about all this.

I AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE SO HURT BY THIS, YOU HAVE A TENDER HEART, AND I WOULD BE PROUD OF THAT. WE HAVE ALL BECOME ATTACHED TO PEOPLE ON HERE OVER THE YEARS, AND SOME REAL RELATIONSHIPS HAVE FORGED. TAKE CARE DEAR

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
              Sorry

GOOT ENOUGH

Comment

since i heard the news about MIB from his sons post in here (JWB is his son), i have had a really bad case of indigestion. my chest really hurts and i have a lot of pain.

I thought about you when I read what happoned to MIB , hug to you
                I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Believe me, I really think and feel it's true. Remember his son was in his house at his computer to post that last post. That means he has the same IP. Same when a member of my family uses our computer. I have had very good e-mail contact to G.R. and I do believe it's true. No jokes about something like that. He is in my prayers and I refuse to even think of believing it's just made up.
                  Anyway, here's a big hug for you. And another thing about IPs. Sometimes there are circumstances like threats or stalking that force people to create another account to protect themselves and their family and friends. So even when people know the 'real' identity they should PM it not just shout it out loud. This could put people in danger. My 2 cents.

Now....I need more nachos, please :-)
                  ~~~~

Comment

• Just came here from some extra work. I'd love something sweet and a black coffee.
                    Sucks when you have to pretend to be aware of what you're doing, because you're just a last minute substitute, but you don't have more info than your clients do ...
                    ~~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
                      I'll take some cocoa please. With some whipped cream too. Hi Migizi how YOU doin?
                      OD and MIGZ!!! you two come back here rite this instant with that whip'd cream!!!....
                      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                        OD and MIGZ!!! you two come back here rite this instant with that whip'd cream!!!....
                        LOL

<----RUNS AWAY WITH THE CAN.
                        WE WILL BE BACK LATER, AND WE WILL BE HUNGRY.

SOMEONE COOK SOMETHING, WHERE THE HECK IS PATIO? SOMEONE FIND HIM AND TELL HIM I NEEEEEED SOME OF HIS COOKINGS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                          LOL

<----RUNS AWAY WITH THE CAN.
                          WE WILL BE BACK LATER, AND WE WILL BE HUNGRY.

SOMEONE COOK SOMETHING, WHERE THE HECK IS PATIO? SOMEONE FIND HIM AND TELL HIM I NEEEEEED SOME OF HIS COOKINGS.

I cook.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hmmm?
                            sigpic

Comment

• OK ok OD will cook some vittles.

A Stock Pot of Chile: Nice and thick. No noodles. I made elbow macaroni on the side for those who dig noodles in their chile. Spiced just right and not too hot. There is a miasma of hot sauces on the side for those of you who like it HOT.

Basil and Sundried Tomato and Hungarian Sausage Quiche`.

Baked Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Gravey and Corn on the Cobb.

Wild Rice with ground Hamburger and spices.

Fresh orange juice and apple and cherry cider.

Strawberry Cheesecake and Flan and Sopapillas.

Chicken and or Veal Marsala on a bed of wild and jasmine rice with sauteded zucchini and sugar snap peas and yellow bell peppers.

Shrimp Cocktail accompanied with Virgin Bloody Mary's. All the garnish on the side: pickled asparagus, pickled mushrooms, slim jims, pickles, celery, green olive, lemon, and NA Beer Chasers.

Home made Macaroni & Cheese.

Tiramisu and Bread Pudding.

Fresh Veggie Platter and from scratch Ranch Dressing.

Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream.

Plenty of fresh ground Coffee and Herbal Tea, sweet tea, ice water, lemonade and lots of soda pop.

Enjoy Folks

Peace and Love
                              OD
                              sigpic

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                ~~~~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.