Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello slouching and going to a booth just some water please.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Margy View Post
      mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      does that mean you dug the chow???
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
        Hello slouching and going to a booth just some water please.
        One ice water commin up Foxmoon
        sigpic

Comment

• Today's Menu:

Chicken Salad, Egg Salad, Tuna Salad: Samiches on Rye, Pumpernickle, Wheat, White and Sour Dough

Veggie Tray with Scratch Ranch, lol as in from scratch, oh stop you pervs...

Mutton Stew

Chile

Boca Burgers on Sara Lee's Sundried Tomato Bagels with a caper/mayo/chile sauce with red onion and red leaf lettuce
          (for those who don't dig on meat)

Apple Baked Pork Chops and Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans and Carrots

Fresh Brewed Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Apple/Cherry Cider, Sweet Tea

Angus Burgers with all the trimmings and French Fries

Fresh Baked: Blueberry Muffins, Banana Nut Muffins, and Lemon Poppyseed. Brownies and Seven Layer Bars.

Wild Rice Soup Ojibwe Style

Brown Oatmeal

Frybread

Assorted-Cheese and Sausage Tray

Appetizers: Beer Battered Artichoke Hearts with Srcatch Ranch, Fried Mushrooms, Jalapeno Poppers cream and cheddar cheeses, Fried Okra, White Cheddar Cheese Curds, Buffalo Wings w/sauces, Mozzarella and Provolone Sticks, Crab Rangoons, and Shrimp Cocktail.

Shrimp Stir-fry with: Sugar Snap Peas, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil Red-Yellow-Orange Bell Peppers, Bok Choy, and Jicama. Over a bed of Jasmine Rice.

Buttermilk Flap-jacks, Fried Potatoes, Thick Smoked Maple Bacon, Eggs any style, Sausage Links, Omelette's Your Way, Fresh OJ and plenty of Dough Nuts and Danish's.

Venison Stew with Fingerling Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Cumin, Oregano, and white onion. Served with choice of bread and dessert.

Chicken Dumpling Soup

Cream of Potato Soup

Strawberry/Raspberry Shortcake with fresh baked shortbread.

Raspberry Sham Torte

Black Forest Soup with a dollop of sour creme and pumpernickel/potato roles

Salad Bar with every imaginable dressing and fixins.

Bon Appetite`

Peace and Love
          OD
          Last edited by OneidaDreamer; 12-16-2007, 04:49 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Brrrr, stopping snow of my boots, brushing it off my jacket and out of my hair. I'll take a big bowl of Chile and a hot cup of coffee. Man we are having a huge snowstorm, 30 mph+ winds, complete white out. Suppose to end late tonight, swing back over Lake Erie and hit us again tomorrow. Good weather for chile, soups and stews.
            The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
            -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

• Originally posted by spottedeagle View Post
              Brrrr, stopping snow of my boots, brushing it off my jacket and out of my hair. I'll take a big bowl of Chile and a hot cup of coffee. Man we are having a huge snowstorm, 30 mph+ winds, complete white out. Suppose to end late tonight, swing back over Lake Erie and hit us again tomorrow. Good weather for chile, soups and stews.
              I'm glad to serve you Spottedeagle. Stay safe and be careful out there my friend.
              Thanks for stoppin by!

One big bowl of Chile and a big ol mug of coffee and free refills all day, plus some java for your thermos. Please take some chile to go, it's on the house.
              Last edited by OneidaDreamer; 12-16-2007, 04:57 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                LOL

<----RUNS AWAY WITH THE CAN.
                WE WILL BE BACK LATER, AND WE WILL BE HUNGRY.

SOMEONE COOK SOMETHING, WHERE THE HECK IS PATIO? SOMEONE FIND HIM AND TELL HIM I NEEEEEED SOME OF HIS COOKINGS.
                Yay whip creme!
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanks OD!!! This is the first real storm of the winter for this area, but surely not the last. They already started canceling schools for tomorrow. LOL, that's when you know it's gonna be a good storm, they start canceling school this early. Weatherman just said the windchill is 7 F and we are getting 1 -2 inches an hour. Said From Cleveland, Ohio to Sryacuse, NY is a white out
                  The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                  -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

• Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
                    does that mean you dug the chow???
                    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed that!
                    ~~~~

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed that!
                      Which That Silly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
                        Today's Menu:

Chicken Salad, Egg Salad, Tuna Salad: Samiches on Rye, Pumpernickle, Wheat, White and Sour Dough

Veggie Tray with Scratch Ranch, lol as in from scratch, oh stop you pervs...

Mutton Stew

Chile

Boca Burgers on Sara Lee's Sundried Tomato Bagels with a caper/mayo/chile sauce with red onion and red leaf lettuce
                        (for those who don't dig on meat)

Apple Baked Pork Chops and Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans and Carrots

Fresh Brewed Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Apple/Cherry Cider, Sweet Tea

Angus Burgers with all the trimmings and French Fries

Fresh Baked: Blueberry Muffins, Banana Nut Muffins, and Lemon Poppyseed. Brownies and Seven Layer Bars.

Wild Rice Soup Ojibwe Style

Brown Oatmeal

Frybread

Assorted-Cheese and Sausage Tray

Appetizers: Beer Battered Artichoke Hearts with Srcatch Ranch, Fried Mushrooms, Jalapeno Poppers cream and cheddar cheeses, Fried Okra, White Cheddar Cheese Curds, Buffalo Wings w/sauces, Mozzarella and Provolone Sticks, Crab Rangoons, and Shrimp Cocktail.

Shrimp Stir-fry with: Sugar Snap Peas, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil Red-Yellow-Orange Bell Peppers, Bok Choy, and Jicama. Over a bed of Jasmine Rice.

Buttermilk Flap-jacks, Fried Potatoes, Thick Smoked Maple Bacon, Eggs any style, Sausage Links, Omelette's Your Way, Fresh OJ and plenty of Dough Nuts and Danish's.

Venison Stew with Fingerling Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Cumin, Oregano, and white onion. Served with choice of bread and dessert.

Chicken Dumpling Soup

Cream of Potato Soup

Strawberry/Raspberry Shortcake with fresh baked shortbread.

Raspberry Sham Torte

Black Forest Soup with a dollop of sour creme and pumpernickel/potato roles

Salad Bar with every imaginable dressing and fixins.

Bon Appetite`

Peace and Love
                        OD
                        Oh no, you are so mean!(j/k) Can you do that more often, please?! I'm full already from all those delicious things I've eaten up without ordering anything lol.
                        ~~~~

Comment

Brrrr, stopping snow of my boots, brushing it off my jacket and out of my hair. I'll take a big bowl of Chile and a hot cup of coffee. Man we are having a huge snowstorm, 30 mph+ winds, complete white out. Suppose to end late tonight, swing back over Lake Erie and hit us again tomorrow. Good weather for chile, soups and stews.
                          That's a good idea, -hi Spottedeagle-, a hot cup of coffee is the only thing I need right now. And a hot-water-bottle for my cold feet lol
                          ~~~~

Comment

Oh no, you are so mean!(j/k) Can you do that more often, please?! I'm full already from all those delicious things I've eaten up without ordering anything lol.
                            Daily when I am able. I will not have access to a puter later on this week for a spell. But I'm sure one of my Sous` Chef's will hold the fort.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks OD!!! This is the first real storm of the winter for this area, but surely not the last. They already started canceling schools for tomorrow. LOL, that's when you know it's gonna be a good storm, they start canceling school this early. Weatherman just said the windchill is 7 F and we are getting 1 -2 inches an hour. Said From Cleveland, Ohio to Sryacuse, NY is a white out
                              Your Welcome Brother...
                              sigpic

Comment

That's a good idea, -hi Spottedeagle-, a hot cup of coffee is the only thing I need right now. And a hot-water-bottle for my cold feet lol

Commin right up Margy! And I'll have one of my sous` chef's get you a hot water bottle for your feets and if you ask him nicely, he might just massage them too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.