Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a greasy cheeseburger!! With pickles and a toasted bun.

And a rootbeer float! Side of waffle fries with homemade fry sauce - ketchup, mayo and a dash of Tabasco.
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• OH my gosh to many people to serve and cook for! I fixed a hot cocoa station with all kinds of flavors to add like peppermint,cinnamin,almond,whipped cream, marshmellow in shapes of p-ink stars and green trees. If any one else has suggestions let me know. Sorry but I guess until Apache Fire can get back and do lots of cooking yall will just have to hunt around and find all the good foods that were made.
      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
      weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
        I need a greasy cheeseburger!! With pickles and a toasted bun.

And a rootbeer float! Side of waffle fries with homemade fry sauce - ketchup, mayo and a dash of Tabasco.
        Heres ur greasy cheeseburger!! With pickles and a toasted bun.

Oh and crap put to much popcorn in there help theres popcorn all over the place but I think I was able to save some for yall to eat wow it smells good in here lots of butter movie butter!

Comment

• Just thought I'd stop in and do some clean up and clear out some of this heaviness out. This is the one place people want to come just to kick back and relax and leave the daily grind behind. That is unless the daily grind is in the form of coffee beans.

Smell of that greasy burger is making my belly growl... I'm gonna have to scrounge for something here.
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• Originally posted by Mato Winyan View Post
            Just thought I'd stop in and do some clean up and clear out some of this heaviness out. This is the one place people want to come just to kick back and relax and leave the daily grind behind. That is unless the daily grind is in the form of coffee beans.

Smell of that greasy burger is making my belly growl... I'm gonna have to scrounge for something here.
            I had made some extra hope you found it! LOL

Comment

• Hot cocoa, please!! I'm freezing...oh I see the hot chocolate bar...I'll help myself and try to thaw out my frozen paws.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Grape Dumplings sound awefull good rite now
                I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                  I need a greasy cheeseburger!! With pickles and a toasted bun.

You got a cast iron stomach ?

Hot cocoa please. That should knock the chill off.

Anyone seen APACHEFIRE lately ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JWB View Post
                    You got a cast iron stomach ?

Hot cocoa please. That should knock the chill off.

Anyone seen APACHEFIRE lately ?
                    she's sad rite now she will start posting agin when shes better

Comment

• Its freezing out there I am going to get some cocoa 2 but I think I'll add some caramel to it. mmm thats hitting the spot. ApacheFire is needed in here badly I miss her 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                        she's sad rite now she will start posting agin when shes better
                        In a way I know how she feels. If it weren't for 3 or 4 nice people sending me messages I'd probably have lost it already on a couple of butt kissers. And Eagle Plumes you ok.
                        Just hadn't seen her on and wondered where she was.

Comment

• LOL So lets turn up the tunes and dance a little crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWB View Post
                            In a way I know how she feels. If it weren't for 3 or 4 nice people sending me messages I'd probably have lost it already on a couple of butt kissers. And Eagle Plumes you ok.
                            Just hadn't seen her on and wondered where she was.
                            I think she was on yesterday for a bit.

Comment

• hmm
                              ADD ME ....
                              www.facebook.com/cissyk
                              www.myspace.com/dabeadqueen

Comment

• Snagznomore, you get whatever you want on the house, cuz you gots the COOLEST name!
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.