Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redhorse cafe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just dropping in.

    I was sad to hear about MIB's passing. I didn't know him very well, but I know he made good friends here. It's nice to remember someone for the good feelings they gave us here.

    We just got in from sledding - I could really use a hot indian taco piled high with shredded buffalo roast, cheese, lettuce and some hot sauce...

    Comment


    • HEres ur taco I am busy in the kitchen making lots of warm pudding! Anybody wants some?
      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
      weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
        HEres ur taco I am busy in the kitchen making lots of warm pudding! Anybody wants some?
        You need some help ? I can do dishes and keep cleaned up for you. I don't cook,I burn.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JWB View Post
          You need some help ? I can do dishes and keep cleaned up for you. I don't cook,I burn.
          Sure that sounds great then we can eat some pudding are you handy with making a wrestling area so we can all dive into this pudding and slip and slide? lol I thnk it would be fun how bout you! If we are frustrated we can take it to the ring! LOL
          In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
          weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

          Comment


          • I just figured I lost my dance partner and I need something fun to do! LOL
            In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
            weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
              Sure that sounds great then we can eat some pudding are you handy with making a wrestling area so we can all dive into this pudding and slip and slide? lol I thnk it would be fun how bout you! If we are frustrated we can take it to the ring! LOL
              Well there is mud wrestling so I guess you could have pudding wrestling. After you get done sliding around in the pudding you could always,no never mind,bad idea.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                Sure that sounds great then we can eat some pudding are you handy with making a wrestling area so we can all dive into this pudding and slip and slide? lol I thnk it would be fun how bout you! If we are frustrated we can take it to the ring! LOL
                Are we talkin' CHOCOLATE pudding???

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                  Are we talkin' CHOCOLATE pudding???
                  Is there any other kind ?

                  Comment


                  • Nope there aint no other kind! LOL
                    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                    Comment


                    • Mornin ya'll, may I have a big cup of black coffee, really hungry this mornin , May I have a stack of Buttermilk pancakes, two eggs over easy, sasusge patties and a larg milk?
                      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

                      Comment


                      • Good morning! I want a triple order of Eggs Benedict, more tropical fruit salad and Moolatte' - French Vanilla. Yeah, I know it's cold out, but it sounds so good!!
                        ...it is what it is...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                          Just dropping in.

                          I was sad to hear about MIB's passing. I didn't know him very well, but I know he made good friends here. It's nice to remember someone for the good feelings they gave us here.

                          We just got in from sledding - I could really use a hot indian taco piled high with shredded buffalo roast, cheese, lettuce and some hot sauce...
                          What did I miss? MIB is gone? *sad*

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                            Good morning! I want a triple order of Eggs Benedict, more tropical fruit salad and Moolatte' - French Vanilla. Yeah, I know it's cold out, but it sounds so good!!
                            I'll take a moolatte too, caramel and don't be stingy with the whipped cream. I need nourishment

                            Comment


                            • Would someone tell me why I getting this in my emails ?Person sending suppose to be female.First,they way to old for me,and second I don't think my good looking girlfriend would appreciate this. And how the heck they get my email address ?
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • things to make you go hmmm
                                Last edited by Charlie TwoShirts; 12-19-2007, 03:48 PM.

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • jingle genie
                                  Dream Job
                                  by jingle genie
                                  If ya could have any job in the whole wide world... what would you do??? And why would you want to do that??
                                  10-23-2003, 06:15 PM
                                • bigskymt
                                  Need Recipes for Powwow Feed
                                  by bigskymt
                                  Hi,
                                  Just wondering if anyone has info on recipes for beef soup and frybread to feed 200-300 people at an outdoor powwow? My step-father passed and we would like to honor him with a feed but have never done this before. I would appreciate suggestions on recipes, ingredients, cooking times, equipment...
                                  08-19-2007, 04:18 AM
                                • GoggenGH
                                  What would you bring with you on a deserted Iceland?
                                  by GoggenGH
                                  If you were forces to live on a small Iceland, big enough to do a powwow dance, alone, what would you bring with you?
                                  There are off course fresh water and enough fruits to survive on your Iceland.
                                  And it's hot enough to not fresh at night.
                                  BUT no electricity, so sorry, you would...
                                  02-24-2011, 08:12 AM
                                • kitchemanitou
                                  Christian Pickup Lines!!
                                  by kitchemanitou
                                  THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.

                                  Christian Pick-up Lines

                                  1) Nice bible

                                  2) I would like to pray with you

                                  3) You know Jesus, Me too

                                  4) God told me to come talk to you

                                  5) I know a church where we...
                                  03-19-2005, 06:53 PM
                                • Paul G
                                  PowWows.com Quizes
                                  by Paul G
                                  PowWows.com is excited to open another new feature of the site!

                                  You now can take quizes and compete against each other in trivia contests. The categories will range from sports, music, movies, to history, and Pow Wows.

                                  There is only 1 quiz currenlty, but try your luck...
                                  06-18-2002, 10:31 AM

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X