This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWB View Post
    Would someone tell me why I getting this in my emails ?Person sending suppose to be female.First,they way to old for me,and second I don't think my good looking girlfriend would appreciate this. And how the heck they get my email address ?
    Hi JWB, when you click on your username, choose 'profile' then choose 'send message via e-mail'. I guess that's what the person did. And about Apachefire... I visited with her, and she did some posts, you can go to her profile and check them out or send her a PM (or e-mail if it's possible- you can change settings to make it impossible to get e-mails from other users.) :-) Good to see you around!

Hey Plumes, I've been missing you! And I need coffee, too. I guess I'm addicted to Redhorse Café Coffee
    ~~~~

Comment

• Chocolate
      Pudding
      Submission
      Wrestling
      ????

By the way....where's the whipped cream?
      ~~~~

Comment

• Wanted to tell everybody Good Bye. I am getting ready to leave for my home,as I need to be back on my job tomorrow.Everything here is settled,everything taken care of. It was nice talking to a few of you thru PM's. I was lucky to have some vacation time and personal days to use up. Everybody take care. Maybe later when I have adjusted I may come back on here to see how everyone is doing.

Comment

Wanted to tell everybody Good Bye. I am getting ready to leave for my home,as I need to be back on my job tomorrow.Everything here is settled,everything taken care of. It was nice talking to a few of you thru PM's. I was lucky to have some vacation time and personal days to use up. Everybody take care. Maybe later when I have adjusted I may come back on here to see how everyone is doing.
          We've enjoyed your visits. Wish you well in the future!

Comment

Wanted to tell everybody Good Bye. I am getting ready to leave for my home,as I need to be back on my job tomorrow.Everything here is settled,everything taken care of. It was nice talking to a few of you thru PM's. I was lucky to have some vacation time and personal days to use up. Everybody take care. Maybe later when I have adjusted I may come back on here to see how everyone is doing.
            Oh I hope you do come back and say hi every once in awhile have a safe trip home. I dont know how they got your email just send PM"S
            In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
            weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Margy View Post
              Chocolate
              Pudding
              Submission
              Wrestling
              ????

By the way....where's the whipped cream?
              On top of the pudding lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                On top of the pudding lol!
                I'm making pudding angels so don't pile drive me. *ka*? LOL

Comment

• LOL Those angels are looking good great job!!!!

Comment

• I'd ask for some Cool-Whip to go with the pudding, but the last time someone brought up whipped toppings there was all kinds of naughtiness, LOL.

How about a quesadilla with lots of that white, melty Mexican cheese in it, some guacamole, sour cream, and a side of chiles toreados (sliced jalapenos sauteed in oil)?

Comment

• Heres your quesadilla with lots of that white, melty Mexican cheese in it, some guacamole, sour cream, and a side of chiles toreados sliced jalapenos sauteed in oil Sorry for the wait enjoy<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Comment

• Thanks, Fox. Great cookin' as always!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                          Thanks, Fox. Great cookin' as always!
                          Thanks want one of my choc. covered cherries!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                            Thanks want one of my choc. covered cherries!
                            I'd love to! I've never had the homemade kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                              I'd love to! I've never had the homemade kind.
                              Here ya go gotta be careful though I use lots of sugar

Comment

• Just stopping in to let everyone know voting has started for the Powwows.com 2008 Princess

Here's the link:

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/pow...cess-poll.html
                                The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                                -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.