Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brb gonna jump in shower I do gotta go to work tonite & the funny thing is I'm a cook these dayz fussbook LOL I just got on there like 2 weeks ago don't go often BTW mato winyan & Eagle Plumes r on there
    Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleCricket View Post
      herself DUH!! lmao & she could't take or understand the teasin cause she's so white had to get all pissy & uppity she did
      gotta love dem wannabes

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
        LOL @ teebs :)

That occasionally happens to interns at my job, they get threatened because of attendance but they don't leave and the company will probably never do anything about it either.
        yup...the workplace was designed to be insanity. the company i work for is living proof

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFEKRXEve9c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFEKRXEve9c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• as u know G&B I can't get videos from point A to B lol so post sum litefoot off youtube NDN Godess will do

Comment

• or Call Me Hostile

Comment

as u know G&B I can't get videos from point A to B lol so post sum litefoot off youtube NDN Godess will do
                for you auntie i will

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvFBsN6nw9g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvFBsN6nw9g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                    for you auntie i will
                    cause u my shorty sides wanna get a diff flavor up in here

Comment

cause u my shorty sides wanna get a diff flavor up in here
                      i dont really like litefoot...but to each their own...

music ain't what it used to be...some artists can't just be all about the music, they gotta have a crazy gimic

some artists aren't who they appear to be. like macy gray, i keep telling people i really think macy was born a boy and had a sex change...i swear

Comment

i dont really like litefoot...but to each their own...

music ain't what it used to be...some artists can't just be all about the music, they gotta have a crazy gimic

some artists aren't who they appear to be. like macy gray, i keep telling people i really think macy was born a boy and had a sex change...i swear
                        I like sum of his music cause he's got lyrics that speak to me now & then & he's been around for years givin back to The People but it's way ok that he's not ur type of music

Comment

• ok sweetie Im outta here gotta go to the club & throw down sum food ttyl BIG HUGZ

Comment

ok sweetie Im outta here gotta go to the club & throw down sum food ttyl BIG HUGZ
                            ok auntie love you too...this was fun...hugs

Comment

..thats what im here for
                              Is that right? lol

Comment

• Good morning! Bacon and eggs, fresh biscuits and gravy, and fried taters...I'm hungry and feel like cooking up enough for EVERYBODY!!

Oh, and fresh cinnamon rolls are ready to come out of the oven...all cinnamony and buttery, and crunchy on the bottom. Soft and sticky in the middle. Careful, they're HOT!!
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.