• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    Speaking of vaccinations:

Here in podunkville I haven't even got a clue when they'll be available here !
    Seems that everywhere it is a mess in organization and information on the vaccination independed of country, state, dsitrcit and community.

With the third vaccine only for those between 18 and 65 the chaos will grow.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Lol
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Speaking of vaccinations: "G" got his (he's an RN) and my younger brother got his as a tribal Elder from IHS.They both have both their shots ! Here in podunkville I haven't even got a clue when they'll be available here !

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Oh , and we had snow.......about 1 flake every 10 feet , didn't add up to anything on the ground ! Honestly , the thinnest "dusting" I've ever seen ! (not complaining)

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    More snow over the day.

I must be an alien on the street. Nobody else cares to clear the snow though we have to clear a pathway. If anybody slips on snow, you are responsible becuase not cleared the snow. Penalties to be payed.

I cleared three times this day. Weather report says in the night we get three times the snow of today. That is wrong for the low lands. We are regulary snow free!!!
    Last edited by Broken Arrow; 02-07-2021, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    One can only be so ready ! A "cod snack" like this only comes every few years ! In fact , I think it's been about 10 years since it got this cold and it's supposed to stay cold for about 10 days ! Ugh.....not yummy !

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Congrats to you and the new missus, Ches.

I got my Covid vaccination Friday. Yippee! Six weeks until I can feel safer venturing forth.

WD, ya'll ready for the cold snap? (Honestly Siri, you've been eavesdropping on conversations for years and you actually think what I wanted to type was "cod snack." Really?!)
    Last edited by OLChemist; 02-09-2021, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Snow, real snow. Well, on the brink of melting and pushing the snow it turns from white to the color of ice. About 25°F which though the feeling was more as 35°F.

Must be crazy. At 8 o'clock I was the only one along the street snow clearing.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Congratulations Ches. Be happy.

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    Her nickname is “Nelda Two Feathers.”. I did not give it to her. Her friend’s husband did that because of me.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Ches ! Chuy , we need wedding cake for everyone !

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    I am getting married today. God willing. May we honor and serve the Creator and show His love and grace in our life together. Thank you, Creator.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    The officials in Germany have one great publicy admitted non knowledge.

That is the fact that gun laws besides the 2nd amendmanet are state laws and that if I get it right, even rules in counties within a state may further vary the rules.

The offciilas don't notice that the states iwuth the most restricted gun law restrictions are among those with the highest crime rates.

We have a continuation of gun law with roots in the third Reich. And that law aimed at disarming mostly the Jews.

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    The best thing I have read in a while.

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    Each State is different as far as rules of ownership. Kansas , like most States , have few restrictions. If you pass the Federal Background Check , you may buy about any gun you want and as many as you want. There are restrictions for fully automatic firearms ! They require an extra permit from the Feds to possess(and a hefty fee). There are no background checks to buy ammo or reloading supplies other than age , you have to be over 18.
    Some States like California and Illinois have ridiculously strict gun laws that severely infringe on gun ownership ! These laws are constantly changing as the lawsuits go on up the chain of Courts and many have been outlawed by the appeals courts and all the way up to the Supreme Court. Illinois used to have a F.O.I.D. card( firearm owner identification card ) and that was recently declared unconstitutional.It seems that politicians haven't figured out that in those areas with the strictest gun laws , they also have the highest crime rates ! They always want to blame the gun , when in reality it's the people that do bad things , not the gun.
    Very good, War Dancer. I have nothing to add.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Happy friday errbody go tampa bay!

I could go for a ndn taco and ice cold lemonade and watch powwow vids on youtube straight up

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.