X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
    that smilie looks like a pill with a mouth and eyes drawn on it
    I thought so too. That's why I picked it.

Comment

• dangit now i want chinese food lol

Comment

• Wow that really sounds delicious!! I''ll take a serving

[QUOTE=pupdog;47684]how'bout roasted green peper stuffed with crab and rice that has been sauted in garlic, mushrooms & white wine sauce...

then some lamb chops that have been marinating for 2 days in a sweet marinara sauce comprised of tangerines with some clove peppers; asparagus sokaed in lemon butter with a deep red chardonnay[/QUOTEWow that really sounds delicious!! I''ll take a serving

Comment

• Happy Friday, or should I say Saturday to you too G&B!!

Funny yall were talking about eggrolls because I had one with lunch today, lol, now you make me hunger for more...

@Neiling: Moving sucks, done it too much in a short period of time.
          CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• [QUOTE=KatPontiac;1446983]
            Originally posted by pupdog View Post
            how'bout roasted green peper stuffed with crab and rice that has been sauted in garlic, mushrooms & white wine sauce...

then some lamb chops that have been marinating for 2 days in a sweet marinara sauce comprised of tangerines with some clove peppers; asparagus sokaed in lemon butter with a deep red chardonnay[/QUOTEWow that really sounds delicious!! I''ll take a serving
            hi welcome to red's! i'll be happy to hook you up....don't know who pupdog is...prolly before my time

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
              Happy Friday, or should I say Saturday to you too G&B!!

Funny yall were talking about eggrolls because I had one with lunch today, lol, now you make me hunger for more...

@Neiling: Moving sucks, done it too much in a short period of time.
              thanks teebs

i got the midnight munchies lol...slice of pizza should do the trick

oh and some iced tea, peach green tea!!

Comment

• Morning folks... I got the java brewing and made a wife saver breakfast, help yourselves.

Ingredients:
                8 slices Bread
                8 slices Ham
                8 slices Cheese
                6 eggs
                2 cups milk
                1/4 cup butter

Directions:
                Remove crust from bread. Put bread into a greased 9x9 pan. Cover bread with ham, then with cheese. Put rest of bread on cheese. Mix eggs and milk together. Pour milk and egg mixture over the bread, ham, and cheese in pan. Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, pour melted butter over the ingredients in the pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Let sit ten minutes before serving.
                A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• Mmm...that sounds good. Don't forget we have a recipe forum, so this won't get lost in the back pages here.
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• just made some fresh squeezed oj...i'll take the biggest cup we have here and fill it up

Comment

• Got some V8 juice wixed with tabasco sauce and black pepper, mmmm one of my favs.
                      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                        Mmm...that sounds good. Don't forget we have a recipe forum, so this won't get lost in the back pages here.
                        I usually make this for Christmas morning, saves being stuck in the kitchen all day. I'll transfer it over to the recipe thread.
                        A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Yaahl, I'm getting all my granddaughters new pink cowgirl boots for Christmas. I call them cowboy boots, but they insist they're cow GIRL boots.
                          Lucky granddaughters, you're such a fab grandma. We have some pretty awesome boots around here and "cowgirl" stuff... seems a bit odd getting cowgirl stuff for my ndn grandbaby...lol

Yaahl, i like your siggy, but what is "conn a ship"?
                          Thanks Rose, to conn a ship is to steer a ship or better known as navigation. Often you'll hear the skipper give the order, "Mr So and So, you have the conn." It means the skipper is giving over the navigation control of the ship.

As an aside, during my very first sail on one of the frigates, the skipper gave the order for me to take the conn (wheel). Now normally, the wheel is electronically controlled and takes little effort to make a turn or change course. In my naivety and being greener than snot, as a quarter inch admiral (acting sub lieutenant) it was the big joke for newly minted officers to shut down the electronics to the helm and put it on manual control. Now to make a half degree turn it takes approx 17 turns of a very heavy wheel - the skipper ordered a full 180 degree turn - my arms were rubber after I finished the turn... they ached for days afterwards. But I passed the test so I was saved from having to go find the golden rivet (something else they do to keep newly minted officers from causing disasters - send them on a wild goose chase).

Comment

• OH! I was wondering! I could cover everything else on your list, but I had no idea what that was.

Your breakfast bake sounds like just the thing for a busy Christmas morning! Great idea!

Now I'm hoping the boots arrive (ordered online) for Christmas. Where has December gone?
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

• mondays done whew

Comment

• I'm back!

We are moved into our apartment. It took 3 days and it was a huge job. Details later, I'm tired and am going to bed now. Talk to you guys tomorrow when I will be in for my morning coffee. Goodnight!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.