This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neling4 View Post
    Sure! I'll take it over here by the fire. Thanks!
    you are very welcome

how about a little music?

brb

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/barLaHrtvoM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/barLaHrtvoM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
        Lunchtime - I'm looking for some salmon to nosh on!

Yaahl, I have a question (if I may). You said you're working on a button blanket, and that made me wonder...do people still make/use Chilkat blankets?

Yup, the robes are being woven again after a 200 year absence. Wyo-Rose's cousin also weaves Raventail robes... which are awesome. Here's some of the weavers:

Terry Roftar
        Chilkat News

Cheryl Samuels

Clarissa Rizzl

Clarissa Rizal Hudson
        A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• I can go for some rainbow sherbert right about now
          CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Remember those two flat tires on our truck over New Year's weekend? Well, they never did cost us anything either the tow or the repair but hubby is annoyed sufficiently that he wants a new vehicle. So really, those tires may end up costing us the price of a new 4x4...lol... pretty darn expensive flat tires... I need a double hit of espresso now... why should he be the only bouncing off the ceiling....lol
            A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• Thanks, Yaahl! And thanks for the links. I'd heard of Clarissa Hudson before, but not the others. So neat they're being woven again! Aesthetically, I think they're just stunning!
              sigpic

Comment

• Coffee please.

Comment

• Neling and TB: Coffee and sherbet coming up!

Interesting links, yaahl! Thanks for posting those.
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• hello hello hello

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                      Neling and TB: Coffee and sherbet coming up!
                      Thanks wyo_rose!

Hello Grits!

I found my dishes yesterday.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PpwOYiL_zRg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PpwOYiL_zRg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• I was a teenager in the seventies.

Coffee refill please. I need to celebrate finding my favorite Bennington coffee cup.

I have my bird feeder up, but no birds yet, just a lot of snow.
                          Last edited by neling4; 01-06-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• I'm going to tackle the linen closet next.

Comment

• heres your coffee chica...have fun!

Comment

• Geez, I need to move too! But I don't know where to start packing. I'm not on a deadline, so I've been putting it off!!!
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X