X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Question for you Chemist: when the gamestop stock blew up in peoples faces was that chemistry at work?

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Funny story Chemmy the other time I did the skiing thing when we took a class trip to hit the slopes. I couldn't stop so I used a wasicu guy who was at the right place at the wrong time. So I knocked a white guy down and got away with it scott free. Thanks buddy

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Ditto , 50 and rain....all day......about an inch........lots of mud !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Weather report.

Temperatures about 50°F.
    More rain, snow melting in the hills and mountains and as a result high water in the Rhine and Mosel.

In Cologne they are mounting the movable sheet pile walls.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    I do luvs me some Porcupine Singers !Eyabay is good too !

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Skiing. I've never been too sanguine about a sport where an ambulance is waiting at the bottom of the hill. You're sterner stuff than I am, LOL.

Some music for this morning

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1oMYOHRgSo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Nothing much going on here in Minnesota except the hardy few that live ice fishing skiing snowmobiling etc Did the downhill skiing all night thing and getting breakfast the next morning back in high school and that was fun. Ask me to do that now tho and I will prolly look at you like you crazy

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Here's an old school Eyabay jam for throwback thursday Peace to Terry St. John

https://youtu.be/MTGF5NoIR5A

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    No new snow.

The registration for vaccination dates for those above 80 is a total chaos in my state.

Server break down, requierd documents can't ne downloadaed and it is as if nobody could suspect heavy traffic after informing 1.2 Million people that registration for them is opened.

As if the problems of distance schooling hadn't shown that capacities of liens and servers have to be upgraded quite a lot.

Snow is gone and sun is shining. Feeling good to see the sun shining.
    Last edited by Broken Arrow; 01-26-2021, 10:14 AM. Reason: errors and update

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Your drizzle is headed this way by Wed., but it's going to be balmy and spring like until then. Like low 80s spring. After the rain, we will go back to winter clothes temps.
    Had to get a new tire last week-thanks to hubby. Well, kinda. We were headed into town, and driving into the sun. He suggested I get over on the service road so I didn't have to worry about seeing the traffic lights, so I did. We were coming up on this weird intersection-a 3 way stop off of a busy highway, and I decided to get back on the highway because I have an intense dislike for the intersection. right after I turned onto the road, a knockflapknock sounded from the back of the car. Neither one of us knew what it was. About 2 blocks down, the low tire air light came on, and I pulled off. Hubbs jumps out of the truck, and said he could hear the air coming out of the tire. We get tires from Wallyworld, and we could see them in the distance, so we made it there. We always get the road hazard thingy, but I didn't realize that only works when they can patch a tire. Since I'm on the road at n ight by myself with my graveyard shift, I didn't want a patched tire, I wanted a new one. The tire tech guy, went out to my tire, did something, came in, got the service manager, and out the door they went. They both came back in, said the tire had 2 holes in it, and couldn't be patched. We got a brand new tire for $12. Sometimes Wallyworld isn't so bad. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    alive and as well as can be ! LOL drizzly yucky day !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Up and down.

We got snow but it is already melting. Predicted after sunrise is about 40°F.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Hi Folks. How's everyone doing?

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied

As ordered please.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    A big piece of chocolate cake please Chuy!

Over half of Jan in the books already. One day closer to spring! Woo Hoo! Lol

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.