This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)
    Last edited by comadre; 12-10-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
      its tshirt weather here!
      It is here, too-as long as it's under a long sleeved shirt. LOL! It's damp, and cool and breezy.

Didn't start the Big Wheels quest today. Got home, changed clothes and sat down to wait for the coffee to finish and fell asleep. It was windy and rainy when I woke up and the last thing I felt doing was going out in it. Quest will begin Monday.
      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by comadre View Post
        LOL!!Did you check the Fountain Hills Home Owner Association's Manual to see if you are allowed in?!!!
        No ndns allowed? Too classy of an area? LOL I'll sneak in like the master of disguise that I am.

I will probably get looks from people.
        CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
        sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Last edited by comadre; 09-15-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• So where is a good place to fetch a snag out there?
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by comadre View Post
              Naw. Those folks are use to seeing hired help.Lol.
              ROFL!!!
              When I lived out there, Barry Goldwater was in trouble for having illegals working in his lemon groves. This was at the same time he was wanting to pass tougher immigration laws. The hypocrisy of politicians never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Last edited by comadre; 09-15-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Does pig live out there?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                    its freezin your @zz off cold here i want la back lol
                    I think you misspelled a word.

Isn't this supposed to be 'lb'????

How you been, Grits & Beans?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• Morning folks:

Moderately cold today, minus 8c with an overcast sky. Had some wickedly cool moonlight last night - lit up the road so much I didn't need high beams coming home from the small city.

Our family lost an extended member last week. My sister-in-law's daddy passed away suddenly. He was one of the greatest outdoorsmen I have ever met and the kindest of men to his family and friends. There hasn't been a kid in the family that hasn't been taught to fish, hunt, trap or conserve by him. Going to miss him very much.

Off to bake cookies and cakes for hubby. He does love his xmas cookie supply...lol

ETA, TB when you get to AZ you'll come across tons of Albertan snowbirds there... you'll recognize them by the way they say, "You Betcha".
                      Last edited by yaahl; 12-11-2011, 02:01 PM.
                      A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Naw its supposed to be "TB"

Comment

• Coffee is up-hot and strong, even though I'm probably the only one up at o dark and rainy hundred. Yes, JD, strong enough to stand a spoon up in. It's so strong, I can't even get it to go through my IV line. LOL! I will try and save some some for you guys. I've still got a long day ahead of me and I'm not even getting off work for 3 1/2 more hours. Christmas shopping on a rainy day-bah humbug. Maybe the rain will keep some folks home and it won't be crowded.

Comment

• I'll be needing coffee all day long today! Rain, cold temperatures (in the 60's is considered cold!), snow down to 4000 ft.

suebeeds...isnt that the shopping you put of on Saturday? LOL

Oh yeah..and a sausage biscuit, a piece of yellow cake with chocolate frosting and a glass of milk to go along with my coffee!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

feel better today, i shoulda knew better not to do it, but i drank 64 oz of oj yesterday to boost my iron and messed my tummy up yesterday evening

lets see, what else i been doing? errrr...ummm...

just kidding, im bored out of my mind, cabin fever kicked in couple days ago lol

gonna hang out online for a little while, check out some music n videos, go get lunch, work out, then head to my sisters and ice my knee up, order pizza and watch movies till i pass out

Comment

its tshirt weather here!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X