Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear and cold again today. I got my studded snow tires put on my car and I feel like I can drive again, instead of sliding and driving at a CRAWL!

We went hunting and got stuck in the snow and it was VERY cold. Didn't even realize we were in the same area that a young guy froze to death a couple days before. What an awful thing to happen.

But it was a cool ride up the mountain on the 4wheeler in the snow. We saw a whole lot of Big Horn Sheep, which was kinda surprising in that area. They weren't scared, so we just sat and watched them...wishing I had a camera set up for cold weather. There was a big ram that was a loner, and another bigger ram that had a whole herd and was bumping heads with the young dudes.

We didn't really get stuck, but the pickup couldn't make it up out of this icy gully pulling the trailer and 4 wheeler. So we unloaded and the 4wheelr had to pull its own trailer out of there....kinda wonder why we needed the pickup anyway. LOL
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
      I think you misspelled a word.

Isn't this supposed to be 'lb'????

How you been, Grits & Beans?
      I smell something burning.

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
      Naw its supposed to be "TB"
      I think he meant to say JD
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• wow been a long time good to be back. i could really use a strong cup of joe and keep the corn soup coming please
        A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

• Welcome back! There's always corn soup on. And coffee!!

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!!
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• pretty full on coffee from the coffee thread lol but some soup to ease my stressed out tummy would be great!
            A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

• I won't ask!!! But have some soup....
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Morning folks:

Brisk and windy day here on the prairies. We're having trouble with the internet in town - this is what happens when a town's population explodes in less than 4 years.... limited resources and infrastructures.

I made some Christmas type cookies... so help yourselves. The shortbread ones will be ready in about an hour.

Yummm.. corn soup... my fav.

I have some American Army and Marines coming up for a visit. I had a laugh, their EAs made the inquiries that the staff cars have AC in them. My EA inquired back as to why would they need AC in December in Alberta? Three hours of my day was spent trying to convince the American EA that what his bosses really required were parkas and hats. Seems Bubba (yes, his name really is Bubba) is from the glorious state and centre of the universe... Mississippi and has never been north of the Mason Dixie Line. We have parkas on standby just in case... this is going to be an interesting visit. LOL
                A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by yaahl View Post

Yummm.. corn soup... my fav.

I have some American Army and Marines coming up for a visit. LOL
                  Yum Marines...I like them as much as I like Airborne Rangers...YUM...LOL!!
                  I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• today's special is wild rice soup and frybread...you know you want some lol

Comment

• its been raining all day, been out in it all morning...had a good long walk and dont even care that i got soaking wet

Comment

• Originally posted by yaahl View Post
                        I made some Christmas type cookies... so help yourselves. The shortbread ones will be ready in about an hour.
                        yum! thanks!

if i may ask, whats the deal with putting parkas in the freezer during summer?

Comment

• Thanks for the grub G&B! So how are you doing?
                          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• its raining!! it dont get better than that in minnesota in december lol

Comment

• i hope it dont snow again until march lol

Comment

• I need a strong cup of coffee - cream and sugar! I need it because of this on going battle with this guy over in the Kentucky Cherokee thread, way way too funny, if you haven't seen it yet I highly suggest that you drop by for a visit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X