• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
    Awww, honey...you know I do!!!

I just KNEW YOU WOULD!!
    OH!!.,Pretty plate!!!!
    I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• YUM!!! It looks heavenly!!

The drama comes in like the tide, with waves that come a little closer, then back off...the tide keeps advancing until it reaches the crest...so I'm waiting for the tide to go out..and hoping to avoid a drama storm, when the surges go above the high tide mark.
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
        ZOMG! LOL, I just had a dream last night about being in a small earthquake... then it switched into a zombie survival type dream - I had an M16...
        Too cool!!! I used to have dreams about nuclear war...after being bombarded with nuclear war hysteria as a child.

Found out there was a white tail deer in the yard all night...that's what the dog was going nuts over. She'd come back and bark right at me, like "hey dummy, there's a white tail right outside..I know you still have a white tail tag."
        Last edited by wyo_rose; 12-15-2011, 01:35 PM.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

I always (apparently mistakenly) though of Red Velvet Cake as a southern thing.

Interesting piece of trivia from wikipedia:

In Canada the cake was a well-known dessert in the restaurants and bakeries of the Eaton's department store chain in the 1940s and 1950s. Promoted as an exclusive Eaton's recipe, with employees who knew the recipe sworn to silence, many mistakenly believed the cake to be the invention of the department store matriarch, Lady Eaton.
          Well that explains why I've never had it... we're a Hudson Bay store family...my mother didn't like shopping at Eaton's said it was too expensive. LOL
          A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
            Too cool!!! I used to have dreams about nuclear war...after being bombarded with nuclear war hysteria as a child.
            I think you and I are close in age. Did you do the "duck and cover" drills in school? We did - probably about the last class that still did those.

Of course, this was in Oklahoma, so we also had regular tornado drills!
            sigpic

Comment

• cool bit of trivia on the red velvet cake! the cupcakes look so good, mmmm.
              got some of my own drama going on here. found out some disturbing things that really hurt my feeling and made me angry, grrrr men suck! lies were told to make the other person look good and get the attention of another. man i need some comfort food and fast cause i am feeling
              A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

• Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                cool bit of trivia on the red velvet cake! the cupcakes look so good, mmmm.
                got some of my own drama going on here. found out some disturbing things that really hurt my feeling and made me angry, grrrr men suck! lies were told to make the other person look good and get the attention of another. man i need some comfort food and fast cause i am feeling
                I always found throwing a right hook at a misbehaving man makes mefell so much better... : whaaaaa ya mean he isn't my sparring partner? LOL
                A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                  cool bit of trivia on the red velvet cake! the cupcakes look so good, mmmm.
                  I always found throwing a right hook at a misbehaving man makes me feel so much better... whaaaaa ya mean he isn't my sparring partner? LOL

Comment

• indian ice cream, is that making kool aid popsicles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                      indian ice cream, is that making kool aid popsicles?
                      Nope, it's made from whipping up soapberries into a froth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sxusem

Comment

• Originally posted by yaahl View Post
                        I always found throwing a right hook at a misbehaving man makes me feel so much better... whaaaaa ya mean he isn't my sparring partner? LOL

oh sometimes i wanna pow right to the moon. gonna make some burritos for dinner tonight i think nice and easy.

Comment

• Try kicking him in the butt. That's what I do. He even knows to lean over and present a good target when he knows I'm righteously angry. Of course, then I laugh and can't kick straight.

Comment

• I'm so glad this is me---->

Now remember the words I live by...

I drink tea...cuz this is me ---->

For realz!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                              I'm so glad this is me---->

Now remember the words I live by...

I drink tea...cuz this is me ---->

For realz!!!

lmao that is just a costume! nauny nauny!

Comment

I think you and I are close in age. Did you do the "duck and cover" drills in school? We did - probably about the last class that still did those.

Of course, this was in Oklahoma, so we also had regular tornado drills!
                                Oh lordy-we did those, too. Like that was going to help living in N.Fl.-or anywhere else for that matter. I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis mostly as a time when the adults around me were about ready to jump out of their skin and my parents were talking about moving north. Glad that didn't happen.

I thought Red Velvet cake was a Southern thing too. Interesting to know that it's not. That's my favorite cake. If you have Blue Bunny ice cream in a store in your area, they now have (or had this summer) Red Velvet Cake ice cream. It has bits of red velvet cake in it and threads of cream cheese frosting. Oh so yummy. Makes me want some now. LOL!
                                Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.