This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    I deactivated my accounts n haven't been on there in months. I should go m make him come back here. which ear should I pull?
    you gotta pull the right one caues his left one is numb from when he is thinking and leaning on it. lol.think think think. lmao. i have been trying to get his butt back here but he says that he likes to be able to know what the people look like that he is giving poop to. lol. he was telling me that you once had like 13 diff myspace pages lmaosfh! i was just getting ready to call him, but he already told me to tell you to get your pretty self over there so he can hug you up facebook style. hee hee you can put on those beaded hot pants from plumes that you stole from me like six years ago!
    A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Wait! What did I say yes to????
      Does it really matter JD? You don't think I'd lead you wrong do you?
      I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
        you gotta pull the right one caues his left one is numb from when he is thinking and leaning on it. lol.think think think. lmao. i have been trying to get his butt back here but he says that he likes to be able to know what the people look like that he is giving poop to. lol. he was telling me that you once had like 13 diff myspace pages lmaosfh! i was just getting ready to call him, but he already told me to tell you to get your pretty self over there so he can hug you up facebook style. hee hee you can put on those beaded hot pants from plumes that you stole from me like six years ago!
        I want to see these beaded hot pants... hey JD are they part of your new outfit you're working on?
        A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by yaahl View Post
          I want to see these beaded hot pants... hey JD are they part of your new outfit you're working on?
          I bet they are. LOL!!!
          Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by trouble View Post
            Does it really matter JD? You don't think I'd lead you wrong do you?
            You're right. I doesn't really matter. I'll agree to most things. LOL

I don't think you could lead someone like me, a member in high standing, someone who is pure as the driven snow, someone who hears trumpets blaring as he enters...nah, you can't lead me wrong! We all know this is me --->

Where we going?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by yaahl View Post
              Originally posted by subeeds View Post
              I bet they are. LOL!!!
              We need to ask Eagle Plumes about beaded thongs and shorty shorts she beaded a few years back. I'm too shy to ask her.

HEY, EAGLE PLUMES!! hahahaaa

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

What kind of fish do they use in Arizona, Piggy Pokey? hahaa
                NO, CAT fish.

Comment

You're right. I doesn't really matter. I'll agree to most things. LOL

I don't think you could lead someone like me, a member in high standing, someone who is pure as the driven snow, someone who hears trumpets blaring as he enters...nah, you can't lead me wrong! We all know this is me --->

Where we going?

uh huh...takes JD by the hand...come on
                  I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• Fresh coffee in the BIG POT is brewing...GOOD MORNING POWWOW PEOPLES!!!!!....

Comment

• Originally posted by trouble View Post
                      uh huh...takes JD by the hand...come on
                      you know you have been saying this for at least five years. you may fool some people, but i know that under
                      this
                      is this
                      lmao!

Comment

• Breakfast's Ready

Comment

We need to ask Eagle Plumes about beaded thongs and shorty shorts she beaded a few years back. I'm too shy to ask her.

HEY, EAGLE PLUMES!! hahahaaa
                          do not forget the beaded thongs she made all of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by pigheaded View Post
                            lol love your tag line. dig the pig. for some reason it reminds me of some pins me and the eldest dot picked up one day. the pin was to raise money for breast cancer.
                            the pin says in big letters I LOVE BOOBS and underneath this it says
                            justice for jugs! lmao love it!
                            anyway, i love the food you posted. i am so hungry. was gonna go to the state of the band address today on my rez, but my friend who is also the Chief's granddaughter did not have anyone to sit at her desk so she could go. so here is sit, but she promised to bring back some yummies!

Comment

• Originally posted by pigheaded View Post
                              I'll take some of that!!
                              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                                lol love your tag line. dig the pig. for some reason it reminds me of some pins me and the eldest dot picked up one day. the pin was to raise money for breast cancer.
                                the pin says in big letters I LOVE BOOBS and underneath this it says
                                justice for jugs! lmao love it!
                                anyway, i love the food you posted. i am so hungry. was gonna go to the state of the band address today on my rez, but my friend who is also the Chief's granddaughter did not have anyone to sit at her desk so she could go. so here is sit, but she promised to bring back some yummies!
                                Then you gonna love dinner
                                We'll start off with some jumbalaya

Served with a po'boy samich

And finish off with a big ole side a red Beans and Rice.

Still aint figured out what to do for Supper though!

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                                I'll take some of that!!
                                Wyo, you staying for lunch too?
                                Last edited by ; 01-10-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.