Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bacon milkshake? ick!!! see now my coco puffs are ruined...what was i thinking coming in here while i was eating...made me throw my spoon down and errthing lol....okay im over it im gonna finish my coco puffs now

Comment

• found out my 12 year old nephew has my sense of humor. told him i was gonna videotape me whooping him on some madden and put it on youtube. then he snapped back "im gonna videotape you missing the bus and put it on youtube " dang thas messed up...and then last night he said aunties cookoo for coco puffs

Comment

• RE: peanut allergies

Hard to keep it brief on this one...I could rant on for pages and pages.

Not to take away from those folks who really are allergic to peanuts (or anything else)...

...but as far as I'm concerned, most of this is just cr*p! If a parent claims that even a speck of peanut on someone else is life-threatening to their child, I call B.S. unless:

1. said child lives in a bubble;
        2. parents and all visitors to the child's home change into clean suits before entering the house;
        3. the child never leaves the house, goes to anyone else's house (or anywhere in public) unless they are wearing the equivalent of a space suit.

It's a way for people with control issues to try and control others. I think it's also an attention-getting device by the parents - a Munchhausen's by Proxy kinda thing.

There is a limit to how much you can expect society/other people to accomodate your "special needs."

Feh!
        sigpic

Comment

• i think we all had the poor little kid that lived up the street that we grew up with. that poor child that momma dressed up in elbow pads, knee pads, helmet etc. just so he can be play in the back yard. in the back yard where its only grass, dirt or maybe a tree. poor, poor kid...

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hoPdsMM7Zeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
              i think we all had the poor little kid that lived up the street that we grew up with. that poor child that momma dressed up in elbow pads, knee pads, helmet etc. just so he can be play in the back yard. in the back yard where its only grass, dirt or maybe a tree. poor, poor kid...
              Yep, sure did. We all felt sorry for him, too. His mom left him with a babysitter one day for some reason and he climbed out his window to come and hang with us. Well, we were hanging out alright-in the oak, maple and dogwood trees. It took some doing, but he climbed right up there with us. Hung out for an hour or so, then he heard his mom's car coming. He was so freaked that she was earlier than he thought she would be he fell out of the tree and broke his arm. They moved about 3 weeks later and we all thought it was because he fell out of the tree. LOL! Turned out his dad had been in 'Nam and was getting transferred back stateside someplace and they went to join him.
              Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Coffee PLEASE!!!

I could really use a triple peppermint mocha
                Attached Files
                Be strong, but not rude.
                Be kind, but not weak.
                Be bold, but don't bully.
                Be humble, but not shy.
                Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

• sure thang chica here u go

Comment

• i'm excited for the weekend, powwow in st paul and the tanner albers round dance in minneap

Comment

• and someone mentioned meat pie on facebook...Mmmm, wish I had a meat pie right about now!!
                      Be strong, but not rude.
                      Be kind, but not weak.
                      Be humble, but not shy.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

• Hey, lunch already. How bout some pup in a cup and salad. N' green tea. I don't like that yellow tea, tastes like lemonade.

Comment

• Originally posted by cris_neva View Post
                          and someone mentioned meat pie on facebook...Mmmm, wish I had a meat pie right about now!!
                          sure thang

Originally posted by sneakysnake View Post
                          Hey, lunch already. How bout some pup in a cup and salad. N' green tea. I don't like that yellow tea, tastes like lemonade.
                          you got it

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                            sure thang

you got it
                            THANK YOU MUCH!!!

and love your signature....

Be strong, but not rude.
                            Be kind, but not weak.
                            Be humble, but not shy.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

• thanks but that pic is freaky

my eyes!!!!! help

Comment

• Cinnamon-sugar pretzels over here! Philly (region) has the best Pretzels... just sayin'
                                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.