Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have fresh cooked kidney and a salad to go with it over here!
    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• I love Vietnamese Pho (but not the kind that includes tripas)!!! Mmmmmm!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleCricket View Post
        Good afternoon
        Good afternoon! Haven't seen you here in awhile - hope you're doing okay!

I need to get back in the habit of hanging out at the RedHorse 2 again (as well as here).

sigpic

Comment

• Homemade Maple Syrup Walnut Pineapple ice cream ?!? Who'da thunk it LOL
          In sunshine and in shade I am -
          bearcat

Comment

• good afternoon

Comment

Last edited by comadre; 09-12-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Last edited by comadre; 09-12-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qWwHN3V8cYU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hope everyone sleeps well, see u in da morning....

Comment

• good morning

Comment

• Good morning!

Maple syrup memories...stacks of pancakes topped with soft eggs flanked by sausage links all smothered with maple syrup...for the Veterans Memorial Day breakfast
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• now i want pancakes lol

Comment

• Good morning, everyone! It's a glorious day today. Blue skies - temps in the mid-50's, gonna be highs in the low 80's!

++++++++++++++++

And pancakes for Ms. G&B -

sigpic

Comment

• Morning folks:

Coming up to the first long weekend in Canada. Weather is holding but we have a province wide fire ban right now... we've got our spring wildfires starting up because it's so dry here.

I've been looking for camping recipes and I found a yummy one for amusing the kids.

Take a large naval orange and slice the top off (set it aside). Scoop out the pulp and try to keep the rind intact. Once it's cleaned out, add your favourite cake batter (fill it halfway) to the orange rind and put the top back on. Wrap the orange in tin foil and twist the top of the foil so you can tell which it the top.

Place the orange in the embers of your fire and turn it about every 5 mins.

It takes about 10-15 to bake and when it's done, unwrap the foil, grab a spoon and have fun eating your orange flavoured cake. Just make sure you use oven mitts to hold it as it can be really hot.

You can re-use the rind for more cake baking or save it and make eggs in the morning. Scramble your eggs, wrap the rind in foil and place on the embers of your fire again. Takes about 5-7 mins to cook the eggs. Yum!
                            A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• [MENTION=7602]Grits & Beans[/MENTION]

Do y'all still have the Pannekoeken (sp?) restaurants up in Mpls-St. Paul?

Mmmmmm!!! Pannekoeken (sometimes called Dutch Babies). I might have to make some this weekend!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yaahl View Post
                                Morning folks:

Coming up to the first long weekend in Canada. Weather is holding but we have a province wide fire ban right now... we've got our spring wildfires starting up because it's so dry here.

I've been looking for camping recipes and I found a yummy one for amusing the kids.

Take a large naval orange and slice the top off (set it aside). Scoop out the pulp and try to keep the rind intact. Once it's cleaned out, add your favourite cake batter (fill it halfway) to the orange rind and put the top back on. Wrap the orange in tin foil and twist the top of the foil so you can tell which it the top.

Place the orange in the embers of your fire and turn it about every 5 mins.

It takes about 10-15 to bake and when it's done, unwrap the foil, grab a spoon and have fun eating your orange flavoured cake. Just make sure you use oven mitts to hold it as it can be really hot.

You can re-use the rind for more cake baking or save it and make eggs in the morning. Scramble your eggs, wrap the rind in foil and place on the embers of your fire again. Takes about 5-7 mins to cook the eggs. Yum!

HOW COOL!!! Gonna do this one for sure!!! Eggs might be a little strange coming out orange flavored, but muffin mix would be great!
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X