Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see theres a preview of it on YouTube, and some parts too.
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• cool

i've been wanting to watch lion king the past few days lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rezrazed View Post
        So I'm taking the little woman out to dinner tonight, her choice, (bad, very bad giving her the option), lol, so now I'm going to some health food place where I'm told all they have is this:

What kind of Commi place only sells salads?

What I want is This:

that's bison meatloaf, mashed tatters, carrots and peas, and I'll take my salad on the side.

Last time I let her chose where to go. Dangit.

Oh yeah and she said we're going there, cause I'm getting too fat.
        Now, see...if it were me it'd be a pretty long night. My motto is: if it don't got meat, it isn't a meal! I'd play all nice at the salad restaurant, but then when we left I'd stop at say the Outback, go in and order a steak. Wife could have another salad if she wanted, or she could sit in the car.

That bein' said - anyone wanna take a guess if I've ever been married?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
          i haven't eaten spam/canned commod meat since my late teens lol
          Blech @ spam, bologna, canned meat. Loved it as a kid - fried spam or bologna w/bbq sauce. I've had canned "government pork" before. It wasn't bad.

When I was little one of my favs was Underwood Deviled Ham - when we'd visit my Mom's mother she'd always have to have deviled ham sandwiches, fried okra & cherry pie for me.

Haven't had deviled ham since I was a pre-teen. I bought a can a couple weeks ago out of curiosity. It's still sitting in the pantry, I'm kinda scared to try it again!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
            Now, see...if it were me it'd be a pretty long night. My motto is: if it don't got meat, it isn't a meal! I'd play all nice at the salad restaurant, but then when we left I'd stop at say the Outback, go in and order a steak. Wife could have another salad if she wanted, or she could sit in the car.

LOL
            Everything about dinner was great, the company, the conversation, even the salad, really good salad, the only bummer, was having to cook my own Bacon Cheddar Cheeze burger once I got home.

Comment

Blech @ spam, bologna, canned meat. Loved it as a kid - fried spam or bologna w/bbq sauce. I've had canned "government pork" before. It wasn't bad.

When I was little one of my favs was Underwood Deviled Ham - when we'd visit my Mom's mother she'd always have to have deviled ham sandwiches, fried okra & cherry pie for me.

Haven't had deviled ham since I was a pre-teen. I bought a can a couple weeks ago out of curiosity. It's still sitting in the pantry, I'm kinda scared to try it again!
              Don't wrry Red, it will have a longer shelf life than a twinkie...or cockroach...lol
              A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• Whats the lunch special today?

I am so friggin happy, we finally got the internet and cable hooked up at my house! Hit 58meg download earlier! Too bad I only get to enjoy it for a little bit I got stuck doing a late night at work.
                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• good afternoon

late lunch for me today...hmmm what to have

Comment

Wife could have another salad if she wanted, or she could sit in the car.

go git married and see how well that works out for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                      Whats the lunch special today?

I am so friggin happy, we finally got the internet and cable hooked up at my house! Hit 58meg download earlier! Too bad I only get to enjoy it for a little bit I got stuck doing a late night at work.
                      lunch special is blt and tomato soup

Comment

go git married and see how well that works out for you
                        Don't do it Red!, If she's anything like mine, SHE'LL WAIT in that truck 'til you come out, and when you see the look on her face, trust me, you'll NOT want to get in with her. Might even pee down your leg a little with fear, I know, and don't even think you could get so lucky enough that she'd take the truck home and leave you there to walk or take a cab, NO, NO, NO, she's gonna WAIT! RIGHT! THERE! for ya.

Just say, yes dear, and then make you a burger when you get home.

Comment

• mr and mrs rdnkj :

Comment

mr and mrs rdnkj :

Comment

• lion of judah?

Comment

• BLT and soup sounds yummy to me!
                                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.