X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLChemist
    replied
    Chuy, my new range isn't here yet. I'm dying for mutton stew, with big chunks of cabbage, potatoes and carrots, please. The fry bread is optional....

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    Anytime I want to get under her skin , all I have to say is " maybe we should get an air fryer to make things easier for you" and I'll get that look from h*ll !

Anyway , no power , just as well nap !
    Everyone stay safe , healthy and happy as possible !

Don't ris your scalp. I have heard tha kitchen chiefs have sharp knifes.

You have no electric power, we have now thirdfold price for electric energy on the socalled "Grundpreis" per year on the so called general rate.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    My beautiful wife is an excellent baker of anything bakable ! LOL She can cook as well as any top rated chef ! But there are 2 things that have absolutely kicked her butt and that is a bread machine and an air fryer ! LOL Anytime I want to get under her skin , all I have to say is " maybe we should get an air fryer to make things easier for you" and I'll get that look from h*ll ! LMAO The bread machine had her so mad that I took it away when she wasn't looking so she wouldn't kill it !Or me ! LMAO
    Power was off about 2 hours today. A big limb came down in the alley about a half a block down and took out the cross bar on the pole and a limb across all 3 lines. Anyway , no power , just as well nap !
    Everyone stay safe , healthy and happy as possible !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Apfelkuchen Eierröllchen. What the hell is that?

Apple Pie that is ok.

Egg rolls that seems to be something very curious. Chinese recipe original without egge adaoted to what we now as spring roll.

Is that a case for todays the Inquisition?

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    OK, there are things that are just plain wrong. I was just subjected to a rather lengthy commercial for an air fryer. One of the dishes they give you a recipe for is "Apple Pie Egg Rolls." Sorry, that is an offense before the heavens.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Great because it can be serious which in your case I think is.

LOL, even as PhD in a remote area you may need to be able to poen your hood and if to replace after enough time for cooling down the engine to replace the cooling liquid when your car cooked over.

No good feeling if the car does not run and you may be in desperat eneed of a functioning car just in case you need it.

I prayed and lit a candle.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    It doesn't even turn over and the check engine light comes on.

In my universe, cars come in two categories running and dead. I got my PhD so I would not have to open the hood of my car.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    What's the reason? Battery?

I hope that the car can be repaired and that it is worth to repair.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Well, my car is dead. My mechanic opens on Monday :(

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    I will agree for the horses to be fed but be careful.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    WD, be careful! You know you can pick up those limbs after the ice has thawed :)
    Well , they were right between the house and the shed that has the horse feed in it ! Seemed necessary at the time ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    WD, be careful! You know you can pick up those limbs after the ice has thawed :)

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Power is back on ! LOL For now at least. It's misting and it's 32 degr3es , so I guess we'll see what happens overnight !Ugh.....

BA , the old fat guy had to take off running while picking up limbs ! That scary sound of a limb cracking and not knowing which limb or where it was, had me taking off to the middle of the yard where there are no trees ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Glad to hear that the limb missed you in space and time.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    Glad everything is working, nothing came through the roof and no one was hurt. Keep warm and safe. Be careful cleaning up, especially around those power lines.
    Powers off . Picked up some limbs , went in and had lunch , heard a big crash and another big limb land where I had just cleaned up ! LOL
    Took the dogs , came in , and power went off.
    Oh well !

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.