X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ches
    replied
    Glad to hear no one or critters are hurt. God help you with a stove.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Thank you Lord that you let the fire be stoped and OlChemist and the cats are safe.

I hope that the damage is limited as much as could be.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    A big thank you to the Creator. I had a kitchen fire tonight. The fire department arrived just a my fire extinguisher ran out. So it didn't spread.

The cats are fine. There isn't much smoke damage. The range is a loss I think. But the house is ok.

Thank the Lord!

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    Nelda got me some “diabetes” and “ circulation” stockings by Dr. Scholl. I must be getting old to get “health related “ gifts.

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    My lady can wear the great looking jacket, WD

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Santa loves me too ! I got some night vision binoculars/with camera built in and a pair of "Old Timer" knives! I'm a happy guy ! Ches , if you need help with that sex change these knives are razor sharp !( I already touched them up , they'll shave frog hair if ya want) !

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Santa was good to me. I got three opals, two Charoite cabs, some rough Spider Woman jasper, a new frying pan, some 3M abrasive wheels, some books, and a deer hide.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    [IMG]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z6YLOXXj8a0?start=2" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    [IMG]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bJFJlO4z-0g?start=148" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    A Christmas as never before and not due to Corona.

Mom got as she had wished and I got some craft tools Dad would have liked to have.

Sleep well.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    I've been trying to stay out of my Christmas presents. I've already seen everything, since everything came unwrapped in Amazon boxes, LOL.

I got a copy of A Pictographic History of the Oglala Sioux. I read the 1967 edition that was in the library where I did my graduate work. Amos Bad Heart Bull's drawings were amazing. UNP released a 50th anniversary edition back in 2017. The close $100 price tag kept it out of my Amazon cart. But I got a couple gift cards. It came on Sunday. I'm trying not the slit the plastic until tomorrow. I'm like a little kid, I keep going to the closet and staring at it, LOL.

I'm trying to understand more about the artistic conventions of ledger art. I am trying to develop a vocabulary for silver. I plan to spend tomorrow with the book and my sketch pads spread out on the big worktable in my studio.
    Last edited by OLChemist; 12-24-2020, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Now that most of the community cats are gone, we're having a plague of mice. They've been getting into the crawlspace under the house. They keep chewing through the foam insulation around where the gas pipes come through the floor.

Since Thanksgiving, Olivia has been getting behind the range and sitting by the gas pipe. She's been watching and waiting. Last night she was careening round the kitchen; I thought with a toy. But just before midnight she got into the Christmas spirit and brought me a little present. I wish she believed in social distancing. A mask covering the mouth with the bleeding corpse would have been a plus, LOL.

(Tho' I confess to being proud of my little girl. It can't have been easy to catch that with only one front leg.)

Jet got torn up by a neighbor's unaltered, very mean male cat. He got sprung from the vet yesterday. After seeing this wound, I think this tom may be been what attacked him back in Oct. If so, I've had close to $1500 in vet bills due to this tom. I borrowed a trap from the neighborhood cat rescue. This bad boy going be singing soprano as soon as I get my hands on him.

I'm be glad to cure this cat of his hormonal poisoning. Jet's a lover not a fighter. Before this tom showed up, in his 8 years as a cat about town he's only been in one cat fight that led to needing vet care. That fight also lead to his adversary being neutered. (Don't worry, I don't neuter human males who mess with me and mine, LOL.)

I don't know how Jet's new battle scar is going to play with the ladies who lunch. It's pretty grim looking now. With his still ratty looking tail, he looks pretty rough.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    And:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XSH9ryRzHQ4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Merry Christmas eve ! I'll just leave these for the old folks that can remember "back in the day" ! LOL
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/grIaQ6iQB-M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    We have rain (as ussual), wind and are ready for Christmas.

We will have Wildschwein Sauerbratengulasch.

Thanks.

Got the presents before the retailers closed down last week.

I wish you all peaceful and healthy Christmas.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X