This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VMnjF1O4eH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    haha milehigh's favorite song LOL
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• Originally posted by gilisi View Post
      LOL... as soon as his goofy butt started going on about the "cars" Freddy merc's bicycle song popped into my head
      I meant this one :

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GugsCdLHm-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Quiet around here. Guess I'll wander back to the arcade. LOL!
        Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by subeeds View Post
          Quiet around here. Guess I'll wander back to the arcade. LOL!
          Quiet there too ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Quiet is good for me right now. I'm taking chantix to stop smoking and my tolerance for annoying things and people no longer exists, and my sarcasm level is red lining. LOL!

Comment

• I just pictured you with one eye twitching. haha... I use a line sometimes goes like this:

"OK. I'm going to go count to ten for a few minutes. I'll be right back"

LOL
              When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• Originally posted by subeeds View Post
                Quiet is good for me right now. I'm taking chantix to stop smoking and my tolerance for annoying things and people no longer exists, and my sarcasm level is red lining. LOL!
                You'll have to tell us the dreams that you have ! I quit that way once and I won't ever take that stuff again. In 10 more days it will be 2 years since I quit. Eyes is about a month and a half ahead of me. It takes 30 day to form a habit and it takes at least that long to break one. It took me 2 and a half months to cut down slowly and finally quit.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                  You'll have to tell us the dreams that you have ! I quit that way once and I won't ever take that stuff again. In 10 more days it will be 2 years since I quit. Eyes is about a month and a half ahead of me. It takes 30 day to form a habit and it takes at least that long to break one. It took me 2 and a half months to cut down slowly and finally quit.
                  The dreams are weird-not bad-but weird. The other night it was me and hubby fixing the screens on the back porch. He was handing me the screws so I could screw the screens back in, and I kept asking him why we couldn't use the staple gun instead of having screws sticking out of the trim. He is a woodworker by profession and it didn't make sense to me. LOL! Last night, I was trying to park a red Jeep on a slight slant in a snowstorm and the emergency brake wouldn't work. I just kept trying and trying, though. I have never driven a red Jeep, let alone driven one in a snowstorm. :)

When I tried to quit using the patch, those dreams were the stuff nightmares are made of. Congrats on being free of those things for 2 years. Except for the nauseousness, the Chantix isn't bothering me.
                  Last edited by subeeds; 11-07-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• I cut down sloooowww...LOL I smoked 3 cigs a day for 2 weeks and 3 half cigs a day for 2 weeks before I finally gave 'em up. But even to this day there are times I catch myself reachin' for them or as in one day I got up and went into the other room to get them and realized I don't smoke anymore ! I've quit and restarted several times , but this time I got 'em whooped ! LOL

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• I'm down from a pack a day to 5 at the max. I plan on hitting 3 a day starting Mon.. I'm 3 weeks into the Chantix, and the cigs are starting not to taste good. I also find myself wanting to smoke more at work than at home. Stress level is higher. LOL!

Comment

• Yeah , about 8 days into the Chantix we both quit , cause they just didn't really do anything anymore. But man I just couldn't handle the depression. I was a big tough guy bricklayer and I be workin' and just start cryin' ! It was embarrassing !Several time I pondered life and why was I here ! I made it about 5 months after I quit taking it !

Well , it's late , I'm headin' Goodnight all !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Goodnight. I can do brickwork-and I'm not talking beads. I did my flower bed with some old brick on our property. Hubby asked what I wanted for my birthday one year, and I got mortar, and lessons in how to lay brick. :) I'm pretty fast at it, too. LOL! Found out you had to be or the mortar would set up on ya.

Comment

• *looks around...no one here.... throws bottle across the room*

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• Ach, why is there broken glass all over the place?! Now I gotta sweep it up, 'cause...

La Negra can't tiene tumbao if she has to walk on glass!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/imeXSRNRMeg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AZUCAR!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by RDNKJ; 11-08-2014, 01:21 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good for [MENTION=527]wardancer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40016]subeeds[/MENTION] for quitting smoking!

I know one day I'll have to quit, too. It's one of those things, I know I should, but I just really don't want to. I've thought of going to vaping instead, but I haven't found a brand I like enough.

I've smoked since I was 14. Viceroy for years until they stopped selling 'em here. About a pack a day of Pall Mall Red shorts, now. Don't know how hard it would be to quit. If I'm on an airplane or somewhere where I can't smoke - doesn't bother me, even on long flights. Although as soon as it's possible, I do light up. Loved it when I was in Montreal, I could be at a restaurant, sit on the terrace and have a cigarette with my coffee after dinner.

When my mom quit, many years ago...she went through some serious withdrawal, headaches, the shakes, nausea, etc.. She actually went to the doctor b/c she thought she was ill. Nope, just nicotine withdrawal. But when she quit, she went cold turkey from smoking 4 packs a day of Pall Mall Red unfiltered!
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.