Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All! I got a fresh batch of NDN tacos ready...beans, no beans...your choice! Even Mile High Style!

...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
      Hi All! I got a fresh batch of NDN tacos ready...beans, no beans...your choice! Even Mile High Style!

That's what I'm talkin' about....mmmmmmmmmmgooooooooood !!!

Comment

• I just made up a receipe of a canneloni meal. I call it flat canneloni, since they really need to be stuffed.

1 cup of whole milk
        1 heaped tbl. spoon full of corn meal
        1 tbl. spoon of vegetable oil

put oil in small deep frying pan
        mix the rest and add it, let it get hot and keep stirring to smoothen
        add a flat half teaspoon full of salt, a good few drops of liquid sweetener or a flat tbl. spoon full of sugar

boil a litre of salted water and add about 6 canneloni - let boil on medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, until it's soft but not too soft.

2 heaped tbl. spoon full of ricotta cheese
        2 heaped tbl. spoon full of mascarpone cheese
        3 big slices of pork luncheon meat

stake on top those slices of meat and cut them into tiny squares
        like 5 millimeter or so or maybe a zentimeter

when the corn meal milk gravey has thickend, take off heat and add
        the cheeses and the luncheon meat, mix it all up and add the canneloni, mix it all again and - bon appetite

Serves one

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BTe1bplrb_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Where is everybody? Health department close the joint down or somthin'? LOL!
            Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by subeeds View Post
              Where is everybody? Health department close the joint down or somthin'? LOL!
              One moment bill cosby was handing out free pudding pops, and the next thing i knew errybody was gone!
              When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• Originally posted by gilisi View Post
                One moment bill cosby was handing out free pudding pops, and the next thing i knew errybody was gone!
                I thought he was handing out BlueBell ice cream.

I will be dining (pigging out) on some crawfish etoufee' this weekend. There is a crawfish festival in town, and several different clubs and churches cook up different kinds of food as a fund raiser. These are made from cook, so the food will always knock your socks off. I'm also hoping the gator on the stick guy is there, too. :)
                Last edited by subeeds; 04-24-2015, 04:40 AM.
                Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Mmmmmm! Cajun-style Gator and swamp shrimp! That's some good eatin'!

Years ago my Dad did a lot of work in Louisiana. That's when we got turned on to Cajun food and gator tail. We had two freezers in the garage - always full of beef, buffalo and gator!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by subeeds View Post
                    I thought he was handing out BlueBell ice cream.
                    The day before (literally) the recall was announced, we had a birthday party in the office. What did I buy? Lots of Blue Bell ice cream!

It was good! No one got sick, but we still threw it out.

Blue Bell, the best ice cream in the country.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritflight View Post
                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BTe1bplrb_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      That looks good! The frybread looks like a big tortilla?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Speaking of frybread...it's Friday! This is more like what my frybread looks like. Everyone help youselves!

sigpic

Comment

• Some Friday morning music...

There are too few rock bands with female singers...and too few women who really rock.

My current musical obsession is Halestorm, fronted by Lzzy Hale.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3od1sm5NPcY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Friday night boys and their PBR
                          Chasing Jack, getting wrecked in small town bars...

Metal head boys in the back of a camaro
                          Bangin' to metallica on the radio
                          sigpic

Comment

• Another woman who can rock is Gretchen Wilson.

Here cover of Motley Crue's Wild Side.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9-keaJrAREY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
                              Speaking of frybread...it's Friday! This is more like what my frybread looks like. Everyone help youselves!

Great at least one who keeps me from starving. Thanks

Comment

• I miss some of the females here at powwows.com - where are they?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.