Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see it's been a while since anybody has been here. So, I brought cake. Red white, and blue in honor of the 4th.

Hey, [MENTION=59273]RDNKJ[/MENTION], when you go to visit your dad, don't stop in Ga. for the night. The legislature added a "transportation fee" of $5 to every motel room per night, in the state. They added it to a bill-hidden of course-on the last day of the session, and then bailed for summer. The hotel/motel association is outraged, but can't do anything about it, until the state reconvenes.
    Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by subeeds View Post
      I see it's been a while since anybody has been here. So, I brought cake. Red white, and blue in honor of the 4th.

Hey, [MENTION=59273]RDNKJ[/MENTION], when you go to visit your dad, don't stop in Ga. for the night. The legislature added a "transportation fee" of $5 to every motel room per night, in the state. They added it to a bill-hidden of course-on the last day of the session, and then bailed for summer. The hotel/motel association is outraged, but can't do anything about it, until the state reconvenes.
      That cake looks good!

I saw a Public Transit Assistance Tax on my car rental bill and was like $2 per day. I don't mind it that much since I use public transit to get to and from work via regional rail. I'll have to see if it was on one of my hotel bills.
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• blah blah blah...hey dork why don't cha make yourself useful and make me a big fat root beer float

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
          That cake looks good!

I saw a Public Transit Assistance Tax on my car rental bill and was like $2 per day. I don't mind it that much since I use public transit to get to and from work via regional rail. I'll have to see if it was on one of my hotel bills.
          Because the hotels use different software, they had to give a name to the tax, so it's called different names by each property. Ours is the Georgia State Hotel Motel Fee. It's an even $5, whatever it's called.

Comment

• Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola!

Skids to a halt at the rhc doors, saunters up to the isle cafe bar and holla's

latte this inuk up ... Plllllllllllllease!
            Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
            A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
            A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
            Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• Originally posted by nt_inuk View Post
              Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola!

Skids to a halt at the rhc doors, saunters up to the isle cafe bar and holla's

latte this inuk up ... Plllllllllllllease!

Nice to see you here again nt_inuk.

sigpic
              R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                Nice to see you here again nt_inuk.

you too Ndnsoldierboy, now slide a cuppa dat fresh black cuppa coffee over here please.
                Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• Originally posted by nt_inuk View Post
                  you too Ndnsoldierboy, now slide a cuppa dat fresh black cuppa coffee over here please.
                  Here you go.
                  sigpic
                  R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• hey hey hey

i got frybread flavored ice cream and wojapi too if u wanna join me

Comment

• well where are all tha mussy's at?

Comment

• I don't think there's anybody here but me and you. LOL! I would have been here sooner if I had known you brought frybread. :)

Comment

• got a whole lotta bbq here to celebrate wyo's bday! cake n ice cream too!

Comment

• I heard party over here and food!
                            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• yes yes yes. ribs, pork chops, steaks, burgers, brats, wings! help yourself, got salad, all kinds of chips. yea dood

Comment

• I made fresh pico de gallo!
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X