This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    Howdy, all. Just checking in....dropping off a pot of posole, bag of frybread,sack of dry meat, and bucket of wojapi/goatsap.

Enjoy!
    The above sounds soo0o0 good!

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post

it's friday y'all. look what i cooked up. help yourselves!
    And the above looks soo00oo good!

Comment

• yea dood it's goot!

Comment

• Anyone seen Menudo Juice around lately?
        CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
        sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• i haven't seen the dude lately.

cheezcake anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
            Anyone seen Menudo Juice around lately?
            He just started a 6 day shift ! Workaholic !!!
            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
              He just started a 6 day shift ! Workaholic !!!
              I figured he has been super busy recently. I think he also deleted his FB account.
              sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                I figured he has been super busy recently. I think he also deleted his FB account.
                as a matter of fact , I believe he said something about that song......facebook drama ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• all work n no play aye

chillin on a sat night with a big fat cup of lemonade. waiting to see results of the rousey fight posted

Comment

• rousey lost so i chopped off my hair n gettin chitfaced now....

lol jk

Comment

• Rousey took a rather nasty kick to the neck. Made me cringe.

Anyways whats for dinner?
                      sigpic

Comment

• eyes made us a big plate of peanut butter cookies ! Mmmmmmm....

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Pot roast n mashed spuds is tonites special

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                            eyes made us a big plate of peanut butter cookies ! Mmmmmmm....
                            I'll take some of those.

My wife is baking treats tonight but am I allowed to have any... noooo they're for our anniversary tomorrow. Maybe I'll try to sneak a few but first I have to hide the wooden spoons and the rolling pin.
                            sigpic

Comment

• i could go for some banana nut bread and chocolate milk

Comment

• Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                                i could go for some banana nut bread and chocolate milk
                                Sorry , finished that off last week ! I'll let you know when she makes more ! LOL

Happy anniversary to Mr & Mrs Toolz !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• Kirangul1
                                  Virtual numbers for receiving SMS
                                  by Kirangul1
                                  sms-man offers to receive SMS to a virtual phone number for signing up for more than 500 popular services on the most beneficial terms.

The website is fully automated, so you will get SMS instantly at any time of the day or night.

The virtual phone number rent service allows...
                                  Today, 03:17 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X