• Show
Clear All

• yum yum, sounds delicious!
    I order one!!
    thx
    :D
    Join my FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

• yum yum blackbear - that sounds good. We'll make it the lunch special today - frybread pizza. Soon as pup gets to work this morning we'll open up and serve up some hot chow for all you hungry folks. :Chatter
      Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Blackbear

That was soooooo goooood :o man on man are we in good hands or what :clap:

Comment

• There is a food vendor around here that sells fry bread pizza, but with pizza sauce, mozz, and pepperoni.

I will try some of blackbear's pizza for lunch today... better make extra!!

I am who I am. No more, no less.

Comment

• I got up early this morning and made a fresh batch of

Comment

• and I want to set these out to set the mood for the day

Comment

• nativewife

yes I think we should have plenty of that stuff around, man on man does BlackBear know how to rock a place like this with her combo's

Comment

• The flowers are perfect!!! Pup, that cinnamon roll looked strangely like something else when I first saw it

Comment

• Man I love those rolls! Is the coffee on?

Comment

• Ponemahgrl, here's your coffee - how are you today Dah'ling? How's the kids? :)

Comment

Last edited by Ponemahgrl; 12-04-2008, 12:14 PM. Reason: just becuz

Comment

• ok then... i'll sit down and have one of your rolls with a glass of orange juice. the roses are a nice touch.... you really know how to treat a lady. (... or at least someone of the female persuasion... I guess we're not all ladies.)

here's a nice scratch behind the ears for you...

oh... can i please have a towel? I'm all wet. (it's raining outside... really.)
                          I am who I am. No more, no less.

Comment

• here's your roll and juice and pup will be right out to get that scratch behind the ear so what's the word on the street? oh, and ponemahgrl - I thought it was mattsastud. :D
                            Glad you got your mess cleaned up. Can't stand for the house to stink..............

Comment

• auuuwww shucks, I just know I like to smile and you have to make others smile to get it back

Comment

• Ponemahgrl

Lilacs, hhhmmm my grandma's favorite.... I am sure you are glad to have that all said and done and move on to better things

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X