Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see you made it through safely O.C. ! I was wondering how you fared when I turned on the news and saw the damage in N.Texas. I hope NancyJo and the rest of our folks are safe as well !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Poor "G" In jail today ! Thas what he gets for acting up !

Ima have a donut in his honor !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00002042194484

g is locked down huh? i thought that was him that got pulled over

Comment

• Glad to hear that y'all made it through those nasty storms relatively unscathed. We had a little rain last night for an hour. We don't typically get those nasty storm here but we can get hurricanes if they track close to land as they head north.

Back to food. I walked by some lunch trucks a little bit ago and could smell peppers and onions on the griddle and now I'm hungry
          CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• hey teebs they left g's car on the side of the road when they arrested him, let's go jack it aye....

we can go pick up some more donuts. and we can do some donuts....vroom vroom

Comment

• Sorry G, we caught your car on fire and then the firemen kind of sprayed it down a hill...

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-2jAG58dnmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
              sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• jus terrible we are....

wd n itz help us out with the alibi. if the popo asks our whereabouts jus tell em me n teebs wuz here all day aight?

Comment

• I gotchu!

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                  jus terrible we are....

wd n itz help us out with the alibi. if the popo asks our whereabouts jus tell em me n teebs wuz here all day aight?
                  "I'm learning to accept the things that are beyond my control,
                  and working on improving the things that are." -RBTF

Comment

• I gots it !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• I really was in jail Dammit.

Punks were calling me segal

Dammit.
                      When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• hey g pm me ese, been a good minute since we chatted....

time to get my grub on

Comment

• I got a job at the jail LOL

don't need bail money yet
                          When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• I think they call that a.....trustee ! LOL Empty the pee buckets , sweep , make and hand out the sammiches.....at least till court !

Thas yo job !!!

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• New riddle !
                              Hey "G" What kinda bird don't fly ???

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• And now we know "The rest of the story" !!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vIyWt16e8oo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.