• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    I'm feeling snackish, might have to dig around in these nostrils

ew teebs

Comment

• there's been an el sighting recently. he was wearing a wig n talkin real funny. i mean real funny, like on the creepy stalker tip

Comment

• any cinnamon rolls left? or some a chemmy's cooking?

Comment

• The cinnamon rolls and OL's cooking got devoured fast.

I do not eat boogies!
          CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• There was a birthday in the office today and theres left over cake! Its chocolate too!
            "I'm learning to accept the things that are beyond my control,
            and working on improving the things that are." -RBTF

Comment

• I need salty snack food. There is a special place in hell for colleagues that don't tell you, until ten minutes before 5pm on Friday, that they "just" found out they will need new NC programs for the optic first thing Monday morning. I've just kissed another weekend goodbye.

After 8 weeks of 7 day work weeks, I'm starting to have feelings for my mouse. We're planning to run off together.

Comment

• here's a big ol bag of trail mix for ya. when ya get revenge on that no good co-worker of yours, i wanna hear about it.......

in the mean time chocolate cake for me n a cold brew too

Comment

• Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                  I need salty snack food. There is a special place in hell for colleagues that don't tell you, until ten minutes before 5pm on Friday, that they "just" found out they will need new NC programs for the optic first thing Monday morning. I've just kissed another weekend goodbye.

After 8 weeks of 7 day work weeks, I'm starting to have feelings for my mouse. We're planning to run off together.
                  Eloping to Disney World?
                  Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Coffee Coffee Coffee!!!!
                    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• I'm with you! Cheers.

Happy monday errrbody! Make it a good one.

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                      Coffee Coffee Coffee!!!!

Comment

• Went for a lunch time walk since it's the first "nice" day in weeks since it's been raining a lot here. The air has been getting thicker and thicker and the humidity is on the rise as the day wears on and we are supposed to get thunder storms now.

I need something really cold to drink
                        sigpic

Comment

• In about 4 hours I will be on the way home from the last of an 8 day week. Thank heavens!!!! Until then, I will have coffee, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be throwing some water filled Blue Bunny ice cream containers in the freezer tomorrow just in case this system off to the East moves a little closer NW than they are saying. That's something I usually do this time of year anyhow since it's soon going to be hurricane season. Blue Bunny will be the only ice cream now-well, at least until I am happy with the amount of ice stockpiled in the freezer. They have changed to these awesome plastic containers that will make great blocks of ice.
                          Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• The VP of our division bought in bagels for us today and now I have my coffee.

We just got a new beastly fully loaded Mac Pro, it looks like a shiny expensive 1.5 gallon trash can. Now it's time to get this stupid Adobe Creative Cloud installed on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I feel for your Mac-woes. I spent the morning in a meeting rolling out the iPhone app for the larger test team, and last night trying to figure how I had screwed up the code signing. All my phones and the prototype peripherals have gone to spend the holiday weekend being used. Printed out 70 copies of my bug report forms.

Trash can, LOL. Sometimes I think the design team out there on Infinite Loop watched 2001 a few too many times. I frequently feel like my new Apple hardware is a black monolith that has materialized in front on me, humming slightly. I want to pick a club and whack it, grunting: "what kind of weird *** connecter hole is this and does anything plug into it that costs less than $1K?"
                              Someday a brust of radio static will come from it and I will understand the war on mouse buttons. I will feel better about hand cramping hockey pucks, white featureless humps with a single gray nipple, and slabs of metal that I must stroke and caress....

But I have them at home and work. I've even spread the disease to my family.

I'm off the run a few wind sprints and sing a chorus of Daisy with my computer. Have a good holiday.

(I promise I'll get de-geeked this weekend.)

Comment

• That really captured the feelings OLC. It was poetic even. Nice work! You should start a tech thread! I'm assuming there isnt one but I really havent looked for one.

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                                I feel for your Mac-woes. I spent the morning in a meeting rolling out the iPhone app for the larger test team, and last night trying to figure how I had screwed up the code signing. All my phones and the prototype peripherals have gone to spend the holiday weekend being used. Printed out 70 copies of my bug report forms.

Trash can, LOL. Sometimes I think the design team out there on Infinite Loop watched 2001 a few too many times. I frequently feel like my new Apple hardware is a black monolith that has materialized in front on me, humming slightly. I want to pick a club and whack it, grunting: "what kind of weird *** connecter hole is this and does anything plug into it that costs less than $1K?"
                                Someday a brust of radio static will come from it and I will understand the war on mouse buttons. I will feel better about hand cramping hockey pucks, white featureless humps with a single gray nipple, and slabs of metal that I must stroke and caress....

But I have them at home and work. I've even spread the disease to my family.

I'm off the run a few wind sprints and sing a chorus of Daisy with my computer. Have a good holiday.

(I promise I'll get de-geeked this weekend.)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.