Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redhorse cafe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by subeeds View Post
    On the way. I might, just might swing up to BFE and get WD and G. Maybe. All I can say is they better like a little bit of Leon and J.J. Cale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-euFpRLMg
    If I pretend to like it could I still get a ride?

    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

    "Show me somethin"

    Comment


    • Apparently going to Texas for dinner is not a valid reason to take a vacation day...
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

      Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gilisi View Post
        If I pretend to like it could I still get a ride?

        Ummmmmmm, mebbe.
        Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

        I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

        Comment


        • It isn't 8 am and I need chocolate, salty snack food or something stronger. I'm trying to work in the middle of remodeling/flood recovery hell. The endless noise of a reciprocating saw has me on edge. So, my coping reserves are -- uh -- gone.

          I just took the 4 new iPod touches we're going to use fro bata testing out of the boxes. Apparently, I must get permission from the guys at Cupertino to use the dang things. Unfortunately, first I must set the IP addresses to an address we use to update things without adding their MAC ids to various tables on the company network. This menu is blocked until Apple activates the iPod. I get on the company network, and as an unrecognized device go straight to purgatory and no internet access. Grrrrrr... I guess I'm going to drive home and activate them on my network.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
            It isn't 8 am and I need chocolate, salty snack food or something stronger. I'm trying to work in the middle of remodeling/flood recovery hell. The endless noise of a reciprocating saw has me on edge. So, my coping reserves are -- uh -- gone.

            I just took the 4 new iPod touches we're going to use fro bata testing out of the boxes. Apparently, I must get permission from the guys at Cupertino to use the dang things. Unfortunately, first I must set the IP addresses to an address we use to update things without adding their MAC ids to various tables on the company network. This menu is blocked until Apple activates the iPod. I get on the company network, and as an unrecognized device go straight to purgatory and no internet access. Grrrrrr... I guess I'm going to drive home and activate them on my network.
            AND it's Thanksgiving week !!!!! Have some coffee and a valium ! LOL
            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !


            They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

            There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

            Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !


            sigpic


            There's a chance you might not like me ,

            but there's a bigger

            chance I won't care

            Comment


            • I"ll have some hot cocoa, please. We are having a little first blast of winter-it's been in the 30s the last couple of nights, and not going much over 55 in the day.
              Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

              I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

              Comment


              • A house full of Grandchildren , organized chaos and I can't believe I ate the whole thing ! LOL Hope everyone got plenty to eat and had a great Thanksgiving !
                I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !


                They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

                There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

                Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                It's not me....I think you're an idiot !


                sigpic


                There's a chance you might not like me ,

                but there's a bigger

                chance I won't care

                Comment


                • I think I overloaded yesterday. I ate the whole turkey leg like King Henry VIII, I even sat and the end of the table and announced that I am king of the table.
                  CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                  sigpic

                  Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                    It isn't 8 am and I need chocolate, salty snack food or something stronger. I'm trying to work in the middle of remodeling/flood recovery hell. The endless noise of a reciprocating saw has me on edge. So, my coping reserves are -- uh -- gone.

                    I just took the 4 new iPod touches we're going to use fro bata testing out of the boxes. Apparently, I must get permission from the guys at Cupertino to use the dang things. Unfortunately, first I must set the IP addresses to an address we use to update things without adding their MAC ids to various tables on the company network. This menu is blocked until Apple activates the iPod. I get on the company network, and as an unrecognized device go straight to purgatory and no internet access. Grrrrrr... I guess I'm going to drive home and activate them on my network.
                    Apple makes things so hard for managed IT environments. We can't update to the new version of MacOS yet because the newest version breaks the enterprise encryption we use thus locking users out of their computers and the only way to get back in is to reimage the computer. I actually have to run certain things in terminal to get applications to update. We also just turned on Skype for Business on our system and it took 6 months, possibly longer, to get the Mac version to work. It doesn't end there - I installed some Apple TVs in a few conference rooms recently and I had to call one of the network engineers over just to get the damn things to connect to the network so I can finish programming them.
                    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                    sigpic

                    Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                      A house full of Grandchildren , organized chaos and I can't believe I ate the whole thing ! LOL Hope everyone got plenty to eat and had a great Thanksgiving !
                      Grandkid chaos is good chaos.
                      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

                      I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

                      Comment


                      • I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving & got stuffed like the turkey!

                        Comment


                        • Believe it or not, I want turkey. Succotash, mashed yams, and pumpkin pie would be nice too.

                          My cousins and I got a smoked turkey breast. It was good, just small, LOL. We ran out of leftover turkey on Sat morning. We did have what my cousin dubbed post-pilgrim, trailer-trash tacos. Fry bread, shredded smoked turkey, lettuce, cranberry chutney, cheddar cheese. Weird looking but yummy.

                          After we ran out of turkey, we ate out, LOL. I had crawfish etuoffee twice. And some of the spiciest mustard greens I've ever had. Someone had a heavy hand with the black pepper and the cayenne.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                            Believe it or not, I want turkey. Succotash, mashed yams, and pumpkin pie would be nice too.

                            My cousins and I got a smoked turkey breast. It was good, just small, LOL. We ran out of leftover turkey on Sat morning. We did have what my cousin dubbed post-pilgrim, trailer-trash tacos. Fry bread, shredded smoked turkey, lettuce, cranberry chutney, cheddar cheese. Weird looking but yummy.

                            After we ran out of turkey, we ate out, LOL. I had crawfish etuoffee twice. And some of the spiciest mustard greens I've ever had. Someone had a heavy hand with the black pepper and the cayenne.
                            There's a crawfish farm in the county, so the last weekend in April there is a Crawfish Festival. There's a ladies garden club that makes the best crawfish etoufee ever! Of course it helps that 3 of the are Cajun. LOL!
                            Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

                            I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

                            Comment


                            • I could do with salt snack food and ear plugs. I'm trying to troubleshoot a lens design program and there is a reciprocating saw running down the hall, again. I can't concentrate. Argh!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Yikes! Holy misplaced modifier. Those saws run down the halls really fast.

                                My brain is rotting!

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X