Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aargh....I'm soooo sick.....coughing fit this morning and I think I hacked up part of my left lung.........and maybe my right sock !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Set me up an I.V. of shicken noodle soup.......the kind grandma used to make !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• I'll just have some coffee..

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
          Aargh....I'm soooo sick.....coughing fit this morning and I think I hacked up part of my left lung.........and maybe my right sock !
          You two need to quit this kind of thing.

Take a nice steamy shower. Slug down a galloon of OJ and get to bed -- now.

Comment

• I want some fried hominy.

Comment

Aargh....I'm soooo sick.....coughing fit this morning and I think I hacked up part of my left lung.........and maybe my right sock !
              I don't even want to know. LOL! Try some pineapple juice with honey. It's great for breaking up all the gunk in your chest. Maybe that way, you can cough up the other sock.
              Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• [MENTION=527]wardancer[/MENTION] You doing any better up there or are we gonna have to send [MENTION=208419]gilisi[/MENTION] out to take care of ya?

Comment

• just shoot me......if I'd die , I'd feel better ! I already hacked up the other sock......and maybe a shoe ! Dr. this afternoon. I.V. of shicken soup helps , all the drugs help up to a half hour before they say ! LOL Overlapping them works but the medicated functioning is as bad as the sick functioning ! I think "G" caught what I got through the phone yesterday ! This stuff is turrible !Ugh.....

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Doc says I'll live ! Walkin' p-monia , antibiotics for 10 days , prolly keep hackin for a few more but it has eased some. Keepin' the soup I.V. Instead of gum drops I get cough drops !Double strength NyQuil at night ! Arrrggghhh....

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Doc says I'll live ! Walkin' p-monia , antibiotics for 10 days , prolly keep hackin for a few more but it has eased some. Keepin' the soup I.V. Instead of gum drops I get cough drops !Double strength NyQuil at night ! Arrrggghhh....
                      Well, glad you will survive- eventually. I imagine Eyes is, too. We are having a couple of days of winter. Wind chill was in the low 40s all day, and it's supposed to be in the 20s in the morning. Thank heaven it will be back in the 70s by Sunday. I am such a col weather wuss.

Comment

• Dang, I"m hungry, but all I see in this place is cobwebs, spiders and a few crickets.

Comment

• That's OK. I'm told if you fry the crickets they're yummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                            That's OK. I'm told if you fry the crickets they're yummy.
                            LOL! I've heard they are decent dipped in chocolate, too.

I'm training new people at work all this week. The girl tonight knows her stuff, so I was playing around online. Got an email from Amazon, so I decided to go there. I discovered an unknown to me treasure trove of free books. I had to stop downloading because I was afraid I was going to blow up the Kindle I have on my laptop. LOL! I do prefer book books I can hold, but can't resist all those free reads. I"m only 25 pages in out of 400. I will be able to organically garden, preserve anything I grow in any matter possible while installing my own handmade solar panels as I spout Shakespeare and philosophy.

Comment

• LOL. I've downloaded a few books like that myself. Sadly, they seemed to make no difference, LOL.

Some salad, please. I'm recovering from a Christmas potluck where the only green things were a dessert with lime jello and the green chiles in my "funeral" potato hotdish. (Thus named because it is a staple at wakes and memorials in my family.)

Potato hotdish

1 - 22 oz can of cream of mushroom soup;
                              2 - 32 oz bags of O'brien-style hashbrowns, thawed;
                              1 - 16 oz tub of sour cream;
                              1 - 16 oz bag of shredded Colby/jack cheese mix;
                              3 or 4 - 4 oz cans of green chile;
                              1 tsp ground black pepper;
                              green onions for garnish.

Spray a 6 qt crock pot with Pam or use a liner. Mix soup, sour cream, chiles, cheese and black pepper. Spread first bag of potatoes in crockpot. Top with half the soup mixture. Add next bag of potatoes and top with remaining soup mixture.

Cook on high 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 hours, until center of mixture reaches 170F. Garnish with sliced green onions. Serves 25-30 as a buffet side.

You can tell it's going to be good. It has the universal casserole solvent, and you do nothing but open containers and stir, LOL.

Comment

• That does sound good. I don't like Pam, I just lightly gease my casseroles with coconut oil or solid Crisco.

[MENTION=527]wardancer[/MENTION] you still alive?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.