Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pumpkin pie, please. It's my birthday. I forgot to make myself a pie to celebrate.

The only present I've gotten so far has been an anonymous gift -- a fume hood full of stealthily abandoned, mystery containers of unlabelled chemical waste. I need to figure out what it is before hazardous waste disposal fairy's arrival in two days. Nobody knows nothing, of course. I would have been perfectly happy with just a card, LOL.

To quote Scotty: "It's -- uh -- it's green."

Comment

• Well Happy Birthday, OLChemist!! Hope the green slime doesn't eat you. LOL!

According to the tracking number I've been stalking, my Kindle arrives tomorrow. I was too cheap to pay for the $10 shipping, so it's coming snail mail. Merry Christmas to me. :)
      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• Here's the pumkin, don't know how to make pies. Happy BD

Comment

• Happy Birthday OL Chemist.

Here is the Pumpkin Pie

Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
          Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
          Show me, and I will understand.
          Involve me, and I will learn.”
          Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          Courage to change the things I can,
          And wisdom to know the difference.
          Living one day at a time,
          Enjoying one moment at a time,
          Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
          (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

• I'd prefer APPLE ! LOL Coffee's good though !
            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken Arrow View Post
              Happy Birthday OL Chemist.

Here is the Pumpkin Pie

Irgendwie komisch, wenn ich etwas hier schreibe, dann heftest du dich sofort an meine Fersen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritflight View Post
                Irgendwie komisch, wenn ich etwas hier schreibe, dann heftest du dich sofort an meine Fersen.
                Njet, No, Nein, non, nee.
                Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
                Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Hello WD,

Apple is often available. Coffee always. If you are in the vicinity, come over.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken Arrow View Post
                    Njet, No, Nein, non, nee.
                    What do I have to do so you will start ignoring me? Please don't answer, just ignore me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritflight View Post
                      What do I have to do so you will start ignoring me? Please don't answer, just ignore me.
                      Really ? You complain all the time that everyone ignores you ! Now someone posts in a thread everyday and suddenly he's stalking you ??? Geez......Either post and have fun or leave ! Just quit being a wet blanket.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Still re-muddling ! For the record I am NOT a plumber ! LOL Moving the washer and dryer from where it's at to the other end of the house. I'm not an electrician either but I'll get both things done , hopefully today. COFFEE !
                        And somebody smile !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                          Really ? You complain all the time that everyone ignores you ! Now someone posts in a thread everyday and suddenly he's stalking you ??? Geez......Either post and have fun or leave ! Just quit being a wet blanket.
                          I already sent you a mail the other day to ask you to delete my account, but you didn't. I am not interested in finding friends here. At the beginning I thought it may could be but I learned that most make fun of me or igore me so for a long time I am only here to play those arcade games and try to still be nice to people here because I like them but then. I am not interested in anyone any longer to like me for quite a while. Leave me alone. I don't need negativ attention.

Comment

• WD, I have this studio I've been thinking about.... LOL!

Hopefully, you'll get it all done before the holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                              Still re-muddling ! For the record I am NOT a plumber ! LOL Moving the washer and dryer from where it's at to the other end of the house. I'm not an electrician either but I'll get both things done , hopefully today. COFFEE !
                              And somebody smile !

May be you should apply for certificates as plumber, electrician , chicken herder, farmer, artist, and more.

Than you can officially offer services for salary.

Coffee for you, here he is

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• It's almost 5 here and the end of a crazy hectic week. First they moved our offices around and now I have my own office............. for like 1 year :( . I had to go to a conference in NY not realizing until the morning when I'm getting on the Amtrak that it's not in Manhattan but on the other side of Queens! Then the Amtrak home was running late which made me miss my normal train home. I stopped by the office while I waited for the next train and saw that the desk they moved into my new office was in the wrong position and the room was filthy! Come in the next day and the overnight people didn't clean so I had to wait around for that and then rearrange my office myself. I also had to wait till the phones group came by and reconnected my extension and then it took until mid-morning today for the hardwired network to be switched in our new spaces. On top of that there were equipment failures, unresponsive contractors, and loads of passing the buck. Finally add to that my Amazon package that had the new ignition coil-on-plug pack in it for the car my wife is using right now got delayed. At least Amazon gave me a free month of Prime for the delay.

Sunday I get to release a little frustration by beating people with a stick in some pick-up box lacrosse.
                                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.