X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ches
    replied
    Steady girl friend’s uncle passed away. Funeral today in Beaver Dam, Kentucky. He was of the Christian faith. Air Force veteran. Girl friend was pretty close to him. I have gone up there twice recently an hour away. we go back today. Her family is so nice.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    LOL, candles are lit every day all the days since sunday.

May the people calm down and get along with each other in piece.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Good morning all ! It's a beautiful day here in the middle of the country ! Going to be in the mid 70s and clear and nice. Crazy for November ! Not complaining ! 2 more days of this and then it will change !
    The meds are not working on my RA. Just started another round of steroids to get me by till my appointment later this month. Ugh......
    On the plus side , this is Eye's and my 11th anniversary ! And her birthday ! Combine that with this beautiful day and it's already a great day ! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    I can't tell you.

Searched for for "Licht am Ende des Tunnels" and I found that pictrue at the URl below.

I liked that picture. "Licht am Ende des Tunnels" is relief and hope. I hope you all are well and that there will be healing.

https://www.monikaherbstrith-lappe.c...e-des-tunnels/

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    BA is that Lake Mead? It sure looks like it.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
  • namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X