This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Traci.

I'll put on some peppermint tea. It's so relaxing and warm.

Maybe go sit in the hot tub and I'll bring you a cup. :)
    I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• You're so kind. When I was younger and would get sick, I wouldn't let anyone help me out. But the older I get, the more I can really appreciate someone wanting to do something kind while I am sick. Thanks. :)

Comment

• Sure:)

That's what I do best. I take care of peeps;)

I can make you laugh or smile, or you can pour out your heart. I'll never tell:Angel:
        I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Yello........Goot Morning.....Sunday even?

So da Yote prowls in on a Sunday......Yeah Y not? At dee Almamatta....Is dat how you spell it, oh well.....Give it the ole College try.....So whats happening ova here in da cafe? Breakfast...Hmmmm Sure sounds goot......Lets see just what I can rustle up.....(Clanging the Triangle to indicate its on, da grub dat is....)

Okay....First we'll start with some Coffee....Nothing like a big juicy pot of Kai to get the day going......Cowboy Coffee is just lovely!!!! Smile....Ya'know when the spoon sits straight up in the pot, due to the fact that the Oil is Just right.....ahhhhh! Now i'm feeling Panny cakes 2day so Ota panny cakes.....Wheat one are sooooo goot, but i'll mix it up some.....Fresh Blueberries and Starwberries and some Wojapi.....Ahhhh......The plum variety......Smile! Now a little sigwu neva hurt anyone....So the Jones links are simmering (MOER PARK SAUSAGES MOM PAAAALEEEEZ!) errrr! Now a little fresh fruit and bo va seh......How nice.....Tall glasses of OJ..with the pulp strained......Now I have to leave a morsel for a cho person.....So a little Peach cobbler with all the trimmings......Just for U.....and U know who U are.....;) Geez i'm such a Bisquit head......

One little table set up all nice and cho......with a kewl little flower in a kewl little vase.....Nice table cloth and whaaa la! Dim the lights.....errrr Geez guy your bouncing on the diving board:Jumping:

Enjoy your day folks......Oh the kitchen is clean......I do dishes....I do I....Hey that sounded Navajo...? Dish is the frybread that goes in my mout.....Dishes......Ayyyyyy Its all Baahozhonii!

Hey U, have a great day.....Smile.....:)
          Here's a tune 4 U.....

"Let me hold U in my arms
          close to me darling
          like no other's done before
          I'll make sweet love songs 4 U
          hey ya hey ya ou
          Hold U tight and keep U warm.....":p
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Who let him out on a Sunday Morning?

I guess I'll eat some fruit since he went to all that work:p

I hope more peeps show up to eat all this.

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Goot Morning She......"She".......Smile!!!!

Hi....;)
              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• The Skylight....

Just slid in via the skylight........

Comment

Hey She (hershey) vair are U?

Comment

• ///////

She didn't eat the Panny cakes?:Shocked

Comment

• Sorry:( I never eat Panny cakes!

Goot Morning to you too!

Herhsey?

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Awww. . .how sweet. . .:Lips: ha ha ha ha

Comment

• Like Strawberry jam;)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• goooter mornin!!!

Hey Hey Hey!!! I think Ill make myself some toast, with some bologna in it!!! Emmmmmm.....

Im raking up the leaves outside today!!! Im in a damn goot mood and im all smiles!!! Its soooooo wierd!!! I talked to my ex, and we were talking all cool and we talked about the other people were seeing now. Freeekin wierd!!! Everyones saying I have a very forgiving heart....Im just glad he and I can be friends!!! :)

What a good day!!! See you guys later!!!

*grabs the rake, stuffs the bologna sammich in her mouth, and heads out the door!*
                            ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                            ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• Hey Powwowchic?

Can I borrow your rake. I have leaves and pine needles all over my yard. Bu I ain't got no trees

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Hey Powwowchic,

I have the new espresso machine warmed up and ready for you. Brought a couple of different brews with me this afternoon. Brought both dark and regular imported espresso beans. Flavors too. Mint, vanilla, chocolate, irish cream,carmel, citrus blend and a cinnamon holiday blend. Would taste really good with the pancakes and wojope or peach cobbler that Coyote left.

Hope it wasnt' too cold outside while you were raking. Glad you and your ex are on speaking terms.

Watched my kids high school football team win the state semifinal game yesterday against the state champion for 2000 and 2001. We play in the state finals on Friday the 29th in St Louis! My kids will be marching in the band. Play starts at 3pm if anyone wants to join me. Kearney Bulldogs are going to rule.
                                One vote wonder.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.