This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Evening all you Undiuns....

Big Echo......Yoooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo.......

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII!

errr!

Seen any Yonegs with Buckles on their shoes......How about a big stupid hat? Gooble gooble.....SMILE.....

The Coyot is prowling.......:Angel2 :devil :Angel2 :devil :Angel2 :devil :Angel2 :czyeyes:
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by zeph
      howdy folks, just checkin' in - made it up here in one piece, now I'm sitting in NH freezing my butt off. Supposed to be more snow tonite! Should make for a fun drive home...

hope everyone's doing well!
      i'm envious zeph. wish i was up to my haunches in snow right now! i know, i'm crazy. so what else is new? hahaha glad you made it safely. have a great visit and a safe trip back home.
      Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• Hey Laydee Di......

Penny 4 your thoughts...
        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Hey coyote, not sure they are worth that! haha I'm still chuckling over your "slap a pilgrim" thing. :Chatter

So, let's look around and see what we can cook up in here. hmmm what's that in the back of the fridge? ooops, never mind. Whatever it was, it has hair growing on it now. yuck
          Lady Di

Comment

• You a Cannibal....

Eating Bears....? Now now.....Its Thanks eve....Bizee ova here....Too many Buckle shoe wearing, stiff collared....smucks!

Too bad they didn't land just a little South of Plymouth.....Would have been Rubbed out on the beach....

FOOD! YUM! Peering ova at Di.......Feed me something Pleeez!

Comment

• too bad they didn't land a lot south of Plymouth, like south america!

how's about some elk stew? i think i just found a pot of it here in the fridge. smells good i think i'll heat some of this up. Can you find us some fry bread to go with it?
              Lady Di

Comment

• HeeeEEEeeey!

Hey yall!!! * Big NDN hugz all aroun *

Jus gettin ready to go out clubbin, tought Id get a famous Red Horse Cafe Bologna Sammich to set the mood for the night!!! LOL
                Gotta run guyz!!! Love ya'z!:p
                ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• you be careful out there powwowchic! (just like a mother, huh?) watch your back and stay out of trouble. course coyote and i would bail you out if you needed us. right coyote? have a sammich and some tea. fill your belly before you go.
                  Lady Di

Comment

• hey... any extra turkey round here??? :( birdzilla was supposed to be in the fridge in the garage but someone put it in the freezer so I am trying to do a fast thaw! thought i would ask just in case
                    :( :Cry
                    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• you know, i was just getting ready to start the fixins for the turkeys that Red has in the fridge. i know she won't mind if you take one, we all share around here. so take it and enjoy. be sure to share with those less fortunate.

whistling looking for some celery, onion, sage, what else? hmmm better put these giblets on to boil. they make the stuffing taste so much better. is there any real butter in the pantry coyote? coyote? where are you?
                      Lady Di

Comment

• Chit Chat - Redhorse cafe

"R I " correct in believing my grandson when he says that love is:

When a boy puts on aftershave and a girl puts on perfume, and then they go out and smell each other(?)

'Sounds right to me; at least it lets us

keep smilin'

Comment

• brrr...it's cold out there tonight...late night @ Red's for me as usual.;) Figure it bieng a hliday I'd man late nite here for awhile...goes over to heat up the new espresso machine...love this new machine me being the caffiene junky I am..:Eyepopper What is that yummy smell coming from Red's kitchen.*heads in the direction of the kitchen*wow ,looks like Lady Di has taken care of the turkey for tomorrow..*turns the oven down to 300 so it can cook real sloooww..;) *... after a double latte I'll put together some green beans w/ham hock, sweet potato casserole,cranberry sauce withsome blood oranges in it,also,new potatoes with onions and cloves of garlic roasted. Desserts will have to be the pies that are here and I'll make a peach cobbler.
                          Guess I better get out front & get my latte...SSSSSSHHHHHH,SSShhh, this machine makes GREAT foam!!:)
                          Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• Turkey at Redhorse cafe?

R I right in believing you guys really do the turkey and trimmings thing? This will be the first time since 1982 I haven't been able to make it to the Creek Rez at Atmore for Boiled Corn and hot roast with fry bread. But turkey, really?? Ooh well, the anglos stole everything else from us, so I guess it's ok to steal some of their traditions. Besides you know what we guys eat - anything that you gals serve up. That's how we both

keep smilin'

Comment

• RI , this is Red's you want boiled corn,and hot roast with fry bread, you got it. That's the way it works here @ Red's.:D I just saw the turkey Lady Di had started & figured I'd round the meal out:) Listen, I'm on my 2nd double latte :Eyepopper so your request is easy.;) I gotta make yeast rolls & corn bread,too." Now where did I see those cast iron skillets",she mutters as she heads back to the kitchen...
                              Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• ELK STEW!!!!

So you are a CANNIBAL.......

Staring at Di.....Ewwwww!

I'll pass on the Elk stew.....Although a nice late night snack is in order....How about some chocolate chip ice cream with a nice hot slice of Apple pie.....Slurp!

Geez now did that sugar give me a rush....What to do....

:D Ohhhhh.....hehehehe...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.