X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lady Di
    Champion Dancer
    • Jul 2002

well, i guess i'll have another too. throw me a towel and i'll dry. hmmm hmmm humming along.
    Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• Coyot_In_The_House
      BOULDERDASH!
      • Aug 2002

Happy TANKS giving......

Alot to be thankful for....

Hope you all have a chowedo day....

Eat eat eat......Laugh, talk, visit, Eat again...errr

I'll put a pot of nice hot cider on with some Hot chocolate and whipped cream.....How about some Egg Nog.....:Chatter

Here's a Pie or two....Pumpkin, Sweet Potato......How about a quiche or two.....Cheesecake......:6:

Brunch here.......YES! Higa @ Osi Esti......Pass the spoon bread!!!!
      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• traci_m
        Circus Director
        • Aug 2002

Hi folks. Just passing through before we go to ANOTHER person's house. Jeez--I think there's three stops this year. Next year, we're doing this at our house! (We say that every year, by the way.)

Comment

• Coyot_In_The_House
          BOULDERDASH!
          • Aug 2002

Sneaking in cause if everyone here knew I was in here, oh boy!!!
          Busy, busy......I like slacking off from time to time though....;)

Hey i'll clean the kitchen later or something like that....ahhhh!

Everyone must be slinging pans and eating......I'll keep bumping it here though.....T minus 2 hours and counting for da feast....(Salivating)....

Just a Lone Coyot cah ruuuu zing thru....Uh oh...I'm busted, later....Ouch!:16:
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• tsali tsequana
            Pow Wow Visitor
            • Jan 2002

has anyone seen my broom? i thought i left it in the utility room right off the kitchen, is someone using it? it smells great in here!!!! looks like someone was starting to clean..but there's noone here....
            tsali

Comment

• Coyot_In_The_House
              BOULDERDASH!
              • Aug 2002

coyot comes staggering in.....

I'm just gonna lay over here for a while....ZZZZZZZ!

Comment

• Hey tsali I got the broom and the mop. I was goning to do the floors so Redhorse wouldn't be worrying about it, but I'll quit and go home if you want me to.

Comment

• tsali tsequana
                  Pow Wow Visitor
                  • Jan 2002

hey Lonewolf,

go ahead and clean the floors. don't hit the Coyot! he's taking a well earned rest. thanks for taking over, now i can finish painting the walls and hanging the streamers. gonna have a party!!!!
                  tsali

Comment

• Coyot_In_The_House
                    BOULDERDASH!
                    • Aug 2002

Well Earned rest .....

Well all rest and no play makes Yote a dull boy!

Party? Galieliga... Danalistayvsgv?

Comment

• tsali don't tell redorse but I think I put to much wax on the floor.
                      Been slipping and sliding everywhere :D She gets mad we'll blame somebody else.

Comment

• Coyot_In_The_House
                        BOULDERDASH!
                        • Aug 2002

Hook it up

Do goot....job....or yote will play with your head eh.....Mental lay.....

Comment

• tsali tsequana
                          Pow Wow Visitor
                          • Jan 2002

we could just blame that ole trickster, Coyot (tee hee). or we could all just slide around, see who can go the farthest on our butts (tee hee):p

anyway, goot job Lonewolf the floor looks nice and clean and Redhorse will be happy. now where are my inlines? gotta check out the slideability....
                          tsali

Comment

• Coyot_In_The_House
                            BOULDERDASH!
                            • Aug 2002

Blame meeeee, poor innocent me...:devil

Comment

• Lady Di
                              Champion Dancer
                              • Jul 2002

Hate to disillusion you coyote but if you're innocent . . . it's crawled on ya in the last 5 minutes. :p

Just kidding. Hey nice job in here guys. Thought I would stop by for a quick chat and a piece of pumpkin pie. sniff do I smell coffee? I'll take a cup of that too.
                              Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• zeph
                                Senior Dancer
                                • Dec 2001

howdy folks, just checking in from the road... took a nap after the turkey at gram's today (in rhode island), then hit the road about 5 o'clock... made it as far as pennsylvania tonite. Tomorrow night I'll be at mato's! Kinda fun driving this big truck, but the speed governor they put on it sucks, can't go over 70 mph! gonna see if I can do something about that tomorrow.... :devil

hope you're all doing well!
                                - zeph

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.