Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :o :Chatter almost forgot to order breakfast, you got me so "rattled" Red. LOL
    Let's see, how about some grits, frybread, steak, and eggs-over medium please. Sounds like a good start.
    Hey, the place is looking great. Ready for C.mas? Is it OK if I hang my stocking up here by the fireplace? Santa might want to leave me a lump of coal or something.
    Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
      ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
      *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• Hey Red! We're almost at 400 postings here. Kewl! Redhorse Cafe Rocks!!!!!:Music: :PTime: :mrcool: :dancer: :1Party: :44:
        Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• Allll Scurd!!!

Gaaah! Okay, I dont know WHUT the hells goin on but, I got these bites all on my arms, like 15 on the right arm, ten on the left and like three on my left leg. What the? My room is totally clean, Ive never ever had a problem with bugs before, but heres the wierd part, it didnt start until I put on this sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was hung up to dry INSIDE, and Ive worn other clothes that I washed with the same detergent so I know its not the detergent. My dad swears its bed bugs so him and my maw hauled off my bed to the back yard!!! PLUS my Hopi Snag is gonna be here in like 2 hours, Im hot, and I dont have any money!!!:Cry
          ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
          *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• Aaaayyyyeeee!!!

I just got a PM from a guy who saw my pics in the Gallery. He thinks im hot!! LOL Gaaaah!:p
            Last edited by RainyDaze49; 12-07-2002, 04:53 PM.
            ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• OK, the "club gurl" pic does not look like you. What gives????

Sure you can hang your stocking, lady di. . . I brought three for me, She, and Red. . ..so there's room next to ours. :)

Comment

• hey ..is there room for my stocking??...:D
                powwowchic...I love ya gurl but take a break from the boys & make a new dress or sumthin'.....;) :p
                I'm in the mood for a mocha tonite...guess I'll heat up the machine...ssssssssss...add a little whipped cream...and head for the hot tub...it sure is pretty in here with all thge decoration...Red's gonna love the tree when she gets back...
                Red...wow thanks for dropping HIM off..:Tongue :Naughty ..gives me something to look at while I'm soaking in the hot tub...
                Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• that hot tub sure helped this tired old body & the eye candy wasn't bad either;)
                  Sure is quit here tonite...:( guess i'll make another mocha ..*wanders over to jukebox..hits N4 & N5...Motherless Children &The Sky is Crying...love that Eric Clapton...guess I'll hit the corner booth & see if anyone shows up..

Comment

• Anybody seen Red lately?
                    No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• Hi LC. . .I'll share a mug o' latte with ya! :)

Choctawgirl. . .she was in here a bit earlier, which is unusual for a weekend, but she had to work. She's in here almost every weekday though.

Comment

• Thanks for the info traci_m. I will try her later then.

Comment

• traci...glad you could join me..:D anything specail you want to hear on the jukebox???

Comment

• How about that somewhat "old" country song "I got two dollars in the jukebox. . .five dollars in a bottle. . .and ??? more just in case that don't do the trick. And I'll be dead broke tomorrow mornin'. Heartaches by the dozen. And a lady on my mind that's driving me crazy."

Man, I have not thought of that song in FOREVER!!!! ha ha ha Is anyone in the chat room tonight?

Comment

• got anything by George Jones?

Comment

• I think that son's still on here somewhere...yep here it is G4...
                                haven't seen anyone in chat tonite..:( haven't checked lately though...you see what Red left here today???WOW..pretty ain't he???:D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.