Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally..mato..thanks ..i thought red was gonna come in here on monday & bury me out back with the rest of the bodies..whew..never will i forget the top again..
    Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• yeah.. good thing.. so how ya feelin... still feel like makin the popcorn balls?? :devil
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• sure....still wanna throw them when they're done??:devil

Comment

• :Thinking Hmmm.. well I do but since it is 5:30 and the breakfast crowd is going to come in... how bout we do this later? Besides I have to get these things home and see if I can sweet talk the princess into wrapping these for her momma.;)
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• I forget it's an hour later where your at..let's just hide the balls in that old freezer that's not working ..thanks for saving my life tonite..i owe ya..;) ..I'm getting outta here before i get stuck with the breakfast shift..;) Nite,mato..

Comment

• When I was a little boy my mother would take me to see my uncle in Mankato MN and he would take me with him to visit his friends on the Mennomone (SP) reservation. He would always stop at a popcorn place and get me some carmel corn. When the popcorn place closed they gave my uncle their recipe. Today I present it to you. My favorite carmel corn

1 Cup Butter
              2 Cups brown sugar
              1/2 Cup light corn syrup
              1 tsp salt
              1/2 tsp baking soda
              1 tsp vanilla
              6 qts popped corn

Keep the corn hot in 300 degree oven. Melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add soda and vanilla. (Mix will bubble and expand when you add the soda) Pour over corn- put in 250 degree oven for an hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Nuts can be added. I use two large, flat oven broiler pans and split batch.

Cool down and enjoy.
              One vote wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by webscouter
                When I was a little boy my mother would take me to see my uncle in Mankato MN and he would take me with him to visit his friends on the Mennomone (SP) reservation. He would always stop at a popcorn place and get me some carmel corn. When the popcorn place closed they gave my uncle their recipe. Today I present it to you. My favorite carmel corn

1 Cup Butter
                2 Cups brown sugar
                1/2 Cup light corn syrup
                1 tsp salt
                1/2 tsp baking soda
                1 tsp vanilla
                6 qts popped corn

Keep the corn hot in 300 degree oven. Melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add soda and vanilla. (Mix will bubble and expand when you add the soda) Pour over corn- put in 250 degree oven for an hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Nuts can be added. I use two large, flat oven broiler pans and split batch.

Cool down and enjoy.
                Awesome Webscouter! Thanks for the recipe. I have been looking for a good one. :)
                Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• New Lookout....

Errrr!
                  Attached Files
                  "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Hey Yot-e who pulled your tail? How come you r fighting mad?
                    Lady Di

Comment

• That's not Yot. Someone dumped Zeph in the vat of chocolate that I was melting for fudge.
                      One vote wonder.

Comment

• hmmm, well who's gonna lick all that chocolate off her? any volunteers?! hee hee:)
                        Lady Di

Comment

• Well I love chocolate but not that much!!!!!!

Hey everyone - I am now the mother of a 16 year old - her birthday today!!!!!

Come on in for some cake and ice cream - I'm buying!!!!!:cake116:

Comment

• Congrads mom... and your baby!! Brought her this.. thought she might wear it at her party...

Comment

• What the?

Who had a baby? Whats going on? And how come Im always the last to know everything!!:p

Learned a very valuable lesson this weekend, dont drink beer. Ever!!! Not even one....Its gross, its smelly, it gets you all ugly and gives you a hangover!!! LOL

Still cant appreciate budweiser, or the 49 song about it!! AYE lol

Still bugged by autumn_feathers post. Lets just say I saw her pic and now I SEE why she aint listening about what Im trying to say. Oh well, ya make your own bed, ya lay in it, ennit? ;) :)

OOoooh man I gotta go to the ol Clinic tomarrow, Gotta get all checked out *aye* My yearly Needle Pokin, Blood Taken, Pee askin, reflex checkin, nose hole lookin check up. Boooo! I hate needles, yek!:Cry

I need a sammich, one of those weekends.....lol
                              ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                              ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                              *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• It's gorgeous Mato - Thanks and PWChic49 - I had a baby - sixteen years ago today - my daughter is celebrating a sweet 16!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X