Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could i please have a double mocha latte..
    Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• sounds great! i think i'll have one too. would you like some of these christmas cookies i brought with me? scouter, you want some too?
      Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• *crawls out from under the table*

So is it safe? I'll take out the trash and shine the stainless steel.
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• *Heats milk on stove. Adds belgium chocolate and a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make it extra creamy*

Hope you like all this. See you tommorrow.
          One vote wonder.

Comment

• Leaning back in hot tub. Hot Chocolate in one hand Christmas cookies in the other. Life doesn't get any better than this.
            One vote wonder.

Comment

• ummm i hear you there webscouter. goot food, goot drink, and good company. hey! where'd everybody go? Mato, you there?

the stars are beautiful tonight. a little cool but nice, at least the water is good and hot. :)
              Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• Good Morning....

Changing of the Security here at the Cafe'...errrrrr
                "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Check em out....

Wongay Tohanshe....
                  Attached Files
                  "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I am here but not for long - I should be here most of the day and then gotta head out, hit the highway and see the last of my relative for the holidays - til then I got pies to serve and breakfast to cook so if anyone is hungry comeon in and order up. Gotta run out and get some wood for the fire. This place needs a good cleaning, I'll put that on my list of things to do today (not).
                    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• I'm gonna toast some glazed pecans on the fire here, just turn on some Christmas tunes and drink my wakalapi...

Comment

• Good morning. I'll take some key lime pie for breakfast, and some eggs for dessert! :p And maybe some hazelnut hot chocolate. Had some over the weekend. DeeLISH!!

Sheesh!! What's stuck under this stool? Banana creamed peas?? Don't worry Red. If the crowd's light today, I'll give this place a thorough cleaning. Or however you spell THURO. You'll be able to give it the white glove test.
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• hey Rose, here's your pie - don't the nuts smell goot? When they're all roasted I'm gonna crush some and sprinkle them on my hot apple pie with a side of vanilla ice cream, mmm mmm - hazelnut creamer is my all time #1 fav. I won't even drink my coffee at home without it.

Comment

• i'll take some hazelnut coffee too!

Morning guys!

*sits down on stool*

Nobody here at work, well we're at the bare minimum, so I thought I'd visit for awhile...

My weekend was good got the home chores done and relaxed.
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• mornin' folks... looks like there was some fun going on in here last night.... too bad I missed it, but I was busy working on wreaths - yes, still! And I thought I was done now, but as soon as I got to work I got another order, so guess what I'm doing tonite... ah well, can't complain, it's paying for christmas! so what'd everyone else do this weekend? anything exciting?
                              - zeph

Comment

• Didn't do anything much, had a headache for two days - looked at my beadwork I should be working on and then looked the other way, you know - Christmas break. Shh, before I know it Denver March will be here and I'll be throwing beads right and left trying to get everything finished......

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X