Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, got the willows. This is the fast way to do marshmallows, right? Get 'em in the flame, let them catch fire, then blow on 'em until they finally go out! Then pull off the burnt part. Eat it, or if it's too charred, throw that part away! Then savor the melted center.

This is why I'd burn my mouth on a hanger!:Chatter
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Hey Luta,

Love your Moose Antlers!!
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• gosh, forgot the pic again

ok
        Attached Files
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• NEver heard of hangers????? Maybe I made that up. I could have sworn that's what we used growing up. ???? That's how long it's been. Willow works too I'm sure. I'm sure anything would work as long as it catches it on fire, like you said. :) details... details - just eat the marshmallow rose ;)
          Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Oh, nice pic rose - now I see where all that Christmas fudge is going - right to my butt, not my antlers :(

Comment

• Mmmuh, mmmuh, uhmm. Smack, smack. Pass the hot chocolate, please. These are so good!!
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• NAH!!! You just have your moose suit on, too!

Whoops, there goes a perfectly good marshmallow in the fire.
                OH, THAT's why we shouldn't use hangers!! They fall off too easy. I remember my brother and I tried that over the trash can once. Geez, I hope we weren't burning plastic!!
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Hey Red,

Did you ever try this one? :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
                  Attached Files
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Chay, Are these guys brave, or what?
                    Attached Files
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Hi...

Red.. brought your christmas card and a little something for the cafe'... wanted to see if you need help in here today... *blushes thinking about last night...*

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• wow - thanks Mato, that is COOL - did you make it? Have you ever been to the Red Horse store in Minneapolis? I get a discount there :) Or I did once, aye. Hey Rose, you have marshmallow on the right side of your mouth *chomp, chomp* here Mato, have a marshmallow :)

Comment

• Brought your card too rose..
                          the center is actually a pin that has been embroidered..

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• No.. haven't been there..

thanks for the marshmallow...mmmm sombatimebs theyba smick tob myba liwps..

Comment

• Cool card, Mato. I'm going to see if they have my Christmas cards online!

Slurp, slurp. Man, my tongue's not long enough to reach that marshmallow. Oh well, I'll wipe it off with my mitten. Oh No, I got fuzz from my mitten stuck to me!
                              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Hey ya'll the newbie is back! sorry i had to eat and run last night!

~Kelli
                                If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.