This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI, ctry - break out the Equal - jks!

Yep, still here every Monday evening - starting 4-5 ish, and we stay til everyone is pooped out from sewing. I'd really love to see what you did. I'm proud already.

And just a hint, when you do bead something - don't use a HOOP. Innit, Luta... we tend to laugh at hoop beaders.:Chatter
    But I'll help you with whatever!!!
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• ....barry manilow huh?....hhmmmm.let me think!!

i dont think i know any of his....

WYO--- i will duet with ya...! (extends hand out)
      Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

• i'm next i'm next!!!

"At first i was afraid I petrified...still thinkin i could never live w/o you by my side... "
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• Hey Rodeo, how about Mendocino county line. I'll be LeeAnn Womack and you be Willie Nelson....:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
          or not. tee hee

"and the sun sinks west of the Mendocino county line.."

or as my daughter says "Maricopa county line" She's from Southern Cali.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• ...whatever tickles your fancy WYO... I am here to please!! I have horses too that we can ride!!
            Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

• You can't ride some horses while you're singing karaoke man! What's wrong with you? zeez- okay super, I'm after you -

"Love child, never meant to be - love child, society... sh&* - I don't even know the words, does this thing come with some words??? Someone help..... please??? :(
              Screw it - I'll just sing some ole Ozzy, how 'bout Crazy Train?
              Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Too cool, Rodeo. Just not bareback!!
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Well, thanks. That's awfully nice. How are you guys when you get sick? Do you like to be babied or left alone? I HATE being sick and like to just be left alone. I'm like a mean, ol', grizzly when I get sick--I just want to sulk and get better. But that does not keep James from trying to take care of me (and he does a good job too). :)

Comment

• HOOP BEADERS, RFLMAO, had to go back to see that one Rose, yeah, we don't do the hoop beaders up in here. ;)

Comment

• Good Morning all you Greazee Injuns...

Pass the Frybread...
                      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Traci, that depends - if I'm with someone that wants to baby me, I want to be left alone but if I'm with some hard @ss, then I want to be babied. Never satisfied .... the nature of the beast. Dang beast init?

Comment

• Hey Yot!! you want eggs? Coffee? She isn't in yet so that's not an option yet.... :D

Comment

• Not Hovering for long have to work Ya'know!

So whats happenning here in the Tashunkaluta Cafe', are you behaving Red......You bad bad wittle injun you.....:devil
                            "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Re: putting on my nurses hat...

Originally posted by tashunkaluta
                              Traci - sorry didn't read about your UTI, sorry. What ARE your symptoms??? Have you ever had a kidney infection?
                              (Ok I love to self-diagnose too, so here goes): I have a constant dull ache on the right side of my back, towards the middle (right where a kidney should be). It's not a pulled muscle--I've had those before. And sometimes the pain shoots up to about a seven or eight on a scale of 1 - 10, but then goes away.

Heat and/or ice does not effect the pain level. No fever (which is weird--supposed to have one with a kidney infection), no upset stomach. . .no other symptoms except the ache/pain. No trouble going to the potty and no change in how often I go. . .anything come to mind??? Oh, and regularly I drink at least 64 oz of water per day. I may not do everything to take care of myself, but I do drink water.

Comment

• if I'm with someone that wants to baby me, I want to be left alone but if I'm with some hard @ss, then I want to be babied. Never satisfied .... the nature of the beast. Dang beast init?
                                i'm the same way...
                                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X