X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheer up Traci.....

:)
    Attached Files
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
      Hey, I propose we do a little advertising for the cafe and sponsor PWCH49 in her run for princess. Being I'm not the owner, though, I can't officially do it, but I'd be glad to help. :)
      YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!! PLEASE? PLEASE PLEASE????!?!?!?:D
      ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
      ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
      *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• Coyot. . thanks for the cheer up, but my computer will not recognize your attachments today, for some reason.

Comment

• Good Morning everyone - coffee's on, and breakfast is cooking. Went out and got wood already so it's getting cozy in here - I feel good today - oh, and YES POWWOWCHIC49, the cafe is behind you 100% - you now have an official sponsor. Do I use my powwows.com points for that? Let me know and we'll hook you up with whatever you need. I think you should have the bestest dresses and shoes and hairdos - hmmm, I'll get on the phone with some of my old hair and makeup people from the modeling bizness and I'll get you hooked up - be right back That's my new "I'm pwwc49's Agent look" ;)
          Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Traci - where are you? You said you missed everyone, you gotta come back in, 'member? You moved and were gone for awhile. We missed you too - anyone seen Rose around today??? Anyone seen anyone today? (slides by the jukebox and hits AR69 - U2, Lemon ) dancing with her coffee.......:Music:

Comment

• anyone???
              Attached Files

Comment

• AWwwww, what's wong? Poh wittle mousey? :Chatter
                Attached Files

Comment

• ...i thought i saw a putty tat?..... :D

gooooooooooooooooooooood morning all! cant stay long this morning!! jsut wanted to say hi before I get out this morning....:Wave

...Tash can you tell me how you download these lil figures? pweeeese? :p
                  Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

• Hey Luvs2, you want your steak and eggs to go??? You have to go to clipart and download them to a disk, then when you reply you click on the browse button and pull them off your disk... Make sense??

Comment

• good morning all :)

Comment

• Good morning to you - what can I make you for breakfast? Besides myself? :Chatter

Comment

• just some toast with a side of you ;)

Comment

• :Chatter Toast???? Well, that's easy - you don't want steak and eggs? I have a special it's scrambled eggs with cheese and jalapenos, fried potatoes, (wheat :)) toast (that's MY joke) and some juice and all you can drink for the very low price of (whispering in your ear)........
                            How's that????

Comment

• SOUDS GOOD TO ME

Comment

• order up :D here ya go - now when you get done you just come on back to the kitchen and pay the piper ;) :Chatter :Angel:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X