• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Broken Arrow
    Signal Corps

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    More proof, more photos more eye witnesses.

It is hard to distinguish between the different arts of truth. The left truth, the right truth, the fake truth, the middle truth the up truth the down truth

and the real truth.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    Hey , there were pictures , how much proof do you need ???

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    Pow Wow Committee

• OLChemist
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    I think it's some sort of alien camera , too advanced for us to understand !

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    Pow Wow Committee

• OLChemist
    replied
    I want to know what kind of cell phone camera takes pictures with a pencil and paper, lol. Where is Milehigh when you need him?

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    Wait.......there's photos ! Of course ! The alien is telling the truth ! I saw the photos !

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    I think there are grounds for a banning ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    Pow Wow Committee

• OLChemist
    replied
    Someday I'm going to locate life's missing manual. I'll find the section that explains life's mysteries like: Why the stop signs in my neighborhood no longer apply on Sunday mornings. What evil Texans believe will befall them if they use their turn signals.....

Or why folks go off their meds and start posting on powwows.com. We had the corncob woman and the chief of all the "non-carded" in the US. Now, we have the alien troll.

Leave a comment:

• ches
    Old Dancer

• ches
    replied
    Nice to be going back to the gym at First Baptist. Tgey are opening at 6 A.M. now. We have to start back nice and easy.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    Signal Corps

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    They did a good job controlling the slubs and the snails, which were a real problem around the corn and beans. She'd sink shallow flower pots in the ground in her flower beds and garden to give them water.

(She'd also plant inordinate amounts of fennel, which is supposed to deter snails and deer. Our Pennsylvania deer apparently never read that circular from the extension office and ate so many fennel and tomato plants, my great uncles used to speculate that our suburban deer tasted like spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage. Now, I'm having flash backs to spreading blood meal to deter the deer. *Shudder*)
    We lost some brushes and small trees in pots due to freezing, cold and wetnes. Cleaning the pots, lots of snails appeared. Those with shells and those without. Many leafs show sings of being eaten from the branch.

May be the extension office never teached the deer reading at deer school and or forgot to distribute the circular among the deer. Or may be the deer knew but the fennel tasted so well, the deer decided to disobey the rule.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    Signal Corps

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    They did a good job controlling the slubs and the snails, which were a real problem around the corn and beans. She'd sink shallow flower pots in the ground in her flower beds and garden to give them water.

(She'd also plant inordinate amounts of fennel, which is supposed to deter snails and deer. Our Pennsylvania deer apparently never read that circular from the extension office and ate so many fennel and tomato plants, my great uncles used to speculate that our suburban deer tasted like spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage. Now, I'm having flash backs to spreading blood meal to deter the deer. *Shudder*)
    We lost some brushes and small trees in pots due to freezing, cold and wettnes. Cleaning the pots, lots of snails appeared. Those with shells and those without. Many leafs show sings of being eaten from the branch.

May be the extension office never teached the deer reading at deer school and or forgot to distribute the circular among the deer. Or may be the deer knew but the fennel tasted so well, the deer decided to disobeye the rule.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    Pow Wow Committee

• OLChemist
    replied
    It isn't the snake part per se, but the pit viper part that bothers me. I used to play with garter snakes ((Thamnophis var) as a child.

My mom wanted them in her flower beds and veggie gardens to eat pests. They did a good job controlling the slubs and the snails, which were a real problem around the corn and beans. She'd sink shallow flower pots in the ground in her flower beds and garden to give them water. She'd pay me a dime a head to catch garter snakes in the woods behind our house and relocate them to the flower beds and stone fence behind our garden. They loved the fence. Seeing just how many snakes can hide in a rock fence cured me of sitting on rocky outcrops in the desert. When we moved, the folks who bought the house tore out the fence because it was "all snakey."

OLChemist
    Pow Wow Committee
    Last edited by OLChemist; 05-23-2021, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    Signal Corps

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    I know of no snakes in my region but we have masses of snails.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    Pow Wow Committee

• OLChemist
    replied
    Mother Earth needs to wear a fashionable bob this season. Since I saw the copper head (Agkistrodon contortrix for our buds across the pond) sunning itself on the stump, I've kept the grass short.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    all we have is mud.......and grass......and more mud.......It's depressing !

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.