This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luvlumbee
    Hey everyone! Just stopping by to grab some coffee and wheat toast. Just finished my workout and feeling good!
    gee glad someone feels good!
    Thanks Luta,your an:Angel2 and that is exactly what i need that and a little:Sleeping curls up in nice warm DARK booth any body mind if i take a cat na?? it's sooo nice and warm and quiet and comforting here....i promise to clear out before the rush Luta......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    :35: :2: :)
    *MorningStar4

"When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced.....Live your life so, that when you die, the world cries, and you rejoice."

~*~The truest most pure form of Love....is when one sees you with their Heart....before their eyes~*~
    ~Quote from a friend~

Comment

• I heard there was some good corn soup here. may i,llhave a bowl? so how is every body today?:) :)
      Last edited by moose man; 01-18-2003, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• hey how's everybody today??..heard Luta made corn soup & frybread today..:D ..gonna grab me some & head for my favorite corner booth..;) "wha' the h*ll??..aww..morningstar is sleepin' in my booth.".:Cry ..".*throws blanket on morningstar & heads for counter..;) *.. goot soup ,luta ..thanks..:D
        Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• dang good soup luta. well let me go bring in some wood be right back in . befor I go sit back down .;) ;) :)

Comment

• Bad day, Bad News.....

Hey yalls! *big ndn hugs all around*

Whats goin on?!?!?

I aint been in for awhile. Went to the clinic the other day and the doc says I have a water cyst in front of my uterus and left ovary. He said its like, 4 by 5 inches, the size equivilent to a 4 month pregnancy. He said for me not to worry but that surgery will be required. He explained the procedure and its not all gruesome or nothin like that but told me the reality is there might be a teeny weeny chance that it may be cancerous. Then we had a long talk about it and he said theres 99.9 percent chance that it aint. When I told my parents, and talked to my dad, it kinda freaked me out cuz he's a vietnam vet and he was in an area that had been contaminated with Agent Orange *who wasnt, right?*. I DONT KNOW, im jus typing and typing and kinda freaked out and dont want to let my parents know how much it freaks me out and I dont know what to think.
            ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
            ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleCricket
              hey how's everybody today??..heard Luta made corn soup & frybread today..:D ..gonna grab me some & head for my favorite corner booth..;) "wha' the h*ll??..aww..morningstar is sleepin' in my booth.".:Cry ..".*throws blanket on morningstar & heads for counter..;) *.. goot soup ,luta ..thanks..:D
              :Shocked what where am I?? looks around slightly dazed :) :Chatter :Heart Hey nice blanket O hey everybody, didn't mean to snooze so long :o sorry little cricket!!! I feel SO MUCH BETTER!! now did i hear someone say corn soup and fry bread??????
              *MorningStar4

"When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced.....Live your life so, that when you die, the world cries, and you rejoice."

~*~The truest most pure form of Love....is when one sees you with their Heart....before their eyes~*~
              ~Quote from a friend~

Comment

• :6: :Tongue :ThumbsmmmMMM!!! thats real goot!!! well i think i will go check out the threads when i'm done seems kinda quiet 'round here.......thats ok still recovering from last night i'll be back around later!! besides i want to find me one of those there fancy avatars maybe i can find a nice beaded star design..........................:)
                *MorningStar4

~Quote from a friend~

Comment

• Re: Bad day, Bad News.....

Originally posted by powwowchic49
                  Hey yalls! *big ndn hugs all around*

Whats goin on?!?!?

I aint been in for awhile. Went to the clinic the other day and the doc says I have a water cyst in front of my uterus and left ovary. He said its like, 4 by 5 inches, the size equivilent to a 4 month pregnancy. He said for me not to worry but that surgery will be required. He explained the procedure and its not all gruesome or nothin like that but told me the reality is there might be a teeny weeny chance that it may be cancerous. Then we had a long talk about it and he said theres 99.9 percent chance that it aint. When I told my parents, and talked to my dad, it kinda freaked me out cuz he's a vietnam vet and he was in an area that had been contaminated with Agent Orange *who wasnt, right?*. I DONT KNOW, im jus typing and typing and kinda freaked out and dont want to let my parents know how much it freaks me out and I dont know what to think.
                  Hey PWC,

Sorry to hear that you are pregnant ooops have a cyst. :D Anyway, my wife has had several of these. Hasn't been a big deal and the worrying is worse than the surgery. We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts. Let us know how things go. Have some herbal tea. That ought to calm you down. Luta has some under the counter.
                  One vote wonder.

Comment

• *sigh*

Gootness, this must be a NDN ennit? I just talked to luvlumbee who had one too!!!

Nyo Weh For the prayers!!! Your definently right that the worrying is worse than the precedure or any of that!!! I'll definently keep you posted bout it all. Doc said the surgery will be within two weeks.

TEA SOUNZ GREAT!:)
                    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

• Damn girl!! I rarely come on this thread and the first thing I read is your post. I hope everything turns out fine and you surgery goes well. SO when is your surgery?

Comment

• hang in there powwow chic and think positive. we will all be sending positive vibrations your way and lots of good prayers. i'm sure everything will be ok.

well, sit down and have a bowl of that good soup and a bologna sammich. ;)

i think i'm going to combine some of my potato soup with some of that corn soup. ummmm sounds goot to me. let's see now, oh yeah - - - some fry bread and a big cup of java!
                        Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• :( man powwowchic your in my thoughts and prayers too. be strong girl and have faith, it will all turn out ok...cysts suck i've had a small one in the right breast since i was 15. i ain't supposed to be having no caffiene, chocolate, nothin'cause it aggravates it and makes it hurt but i can't give up my caffiene i just deal with it...can i get a double expresso please:Eyepopper .......HANG IN THERE GIRL WE'RE HERE FOR YA!!!
                          *MorningStar4

~Quote from a friend~

Comment

• hey Slush. Take it easy on the worrying. I'm sure that you'll be back to your old crazy self and you'll see it was just a normal little abnormal cyst. ??does that make sense???

well, take care and you'll be in prayers!!
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• aww slush..*big ndn hugs* you'll be okay gurl...but anyways i come in here to see if i could get a wedding cake made outta frybread...since i'm newly hitched to a frybreadder...:p so we eloped but we're gonna have a big ol party...rez style..;)

still plannin a party....

Comment

• ( walks in the door arms full of wood ) hi ya all heres some wood for the night might be a cold one . hope you feel better soon powwow chick .:(

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.