Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, cricket. . .did you get my response to your email? Sorry. Didn't mean to leave you hanging like that.

Man, I had fun today at the grand entry. I've never been in a pow wow--as in IN it. This is too much. :) And Red, you are the person to hang out with, that's for sure. You come to the arena and start competing before the dances even start! INTIMIDATE! ha ha ha ha

Comment

• Ummmm. . .do I have bad breath or something? I feel like I've been avoided lately. :(

Comment

• No need for the check Red, I just love to help out. The grandkids were all dancing - so I kept busy with the frybread - - enjoyed it.

Is it a full moon or something - for all those attitudes??? Danggg they were sure showing today.

Pie is great Luta - yours is always the best, tks

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhhhh time to turn in for the night - - thanks for the good company, food and cozy fire.

See ya all in the morning (lol) probably afternoon

Nite all:Wave :Sleeping

Comment

• Goodnight ElvisEagle - I'm just stopping by to get a bite to eat. Let me see here what to make. YES! here's some frybread from the stand. Yummy a frybread burger.

Well I better go to bed since Zeph kicked me out of chat. LMAO you sour puss Zeph. But hey - It was rockin in chat tonight.

Goodnight All!

:D :p

Comment

• great i leave chat and it really gets xcitin'...jeeez..:( ..snags,would you throw me a burger together,please...can I get ya some coffee, I'm gonna make a latte for myself :Eyepopper
              wha' zeph bust ya for:p ?
              Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• hello sorry to dip out of the powwow i had to go sing (for real)so any way It's kinda a mess in here let clean some . wow the woods down brb ( going out back ) ok hers some wood the fire need some for the night . ok done here you all have a go one .:3:

Comment

• it just hasn't been my day :( 1st the car gets a flat so I miss the whole powwow today (course if i hadn't wasted time chattin' up the hotty that fixed the flat for me i mighta made grand entry ;) )
                  then I get here & everyone's gone home 'cause they had such a goot time @ the powwow ,wished I'd been there to see delicious nail ghetto woman.. ..then I'm out back taking out the trash & i miss snags..:( ..guess I'll make my own frybreadburger..want one moose,or are you gone for the nite & not just out gettin' more wood??
                  traci..got your e-mail,I'll get back to ya when i figure out exactly what i want to do about the avatar,thanks:D

Comment

• ya why not thanks. i just got wood . can you hand me a cup of coffee thanks

Comment

• here's your coffee ,moose,need cream or sugar?? the fire is good & hot now,thanks:D
                      I'm gonna curl up in the corner booth for a few & finish my burger & latte..then I'm headed out..sure hope I don't get another flat..:(
                      all my tires are bald :Cry

Comment

• now thats a rez car lol. i got a rez truck ready for the bone yard
                        :( :( :Cry
                        Last edited by moose man; 01-21-2003, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Good morning everyone! I'm just stopping in for a cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal. Boy I tell you I have enjoyed a whole month off of work and school. It sure is going to be hard to get back into the routine again. The first week is going to hurt pretty bad. So how is everyone doing today? My kids are off to school and now im headed back home to do some house cleaning and wash some clothes. Its snowing a little and it sure looks pretty. Maybe I will stop in later. :) My baby girl wants to go and watch Barney she is addicted!!!!! Have a nice day everyone:)
                          Life is more than what we see...

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am new and just stopping at different posts to say hello.

Comment

• Good morning everyone! :supperhap

How's everybody today?

Geez, I was so tired last night after powwowing I went right to bed. Now I'm ready again!

Mmm, coffee smells good. And how about some biscuits and sausage gravy. Scrambled eggs on the side, plus hash browns and OJ.
                              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Morning all - - just stopping in for a quick cup of coffee and toast, gotta go get the kids ready for the pow wow today.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.